22.Husband

Author's POV

3 days they both had a good time with their Grandparents and with eachother. They watched some movies , football matches, News etc. Grandpa have informed them no one speaks about work in this 7 days. Okay ?
Both Ohm and Nanon agreed with that.
They have enjoyed Grandma's dishes. Everything was so perfect for Ohm and Nanon. Mr.Channarong was so happy that he and Nana took best decision about OhmNanon's wedding. Mr.Channarong felt guilty all these days that they made their grandsons to get married without asking their will. But now after watching them being this happy both Mr.Channarong and Mrs.Chailai felt happy.

That Evening:
They were all sitting together and chilling Mr.Channarong sang a song and everyone felt happy listening to him.

Mr. Channarong: Nanon I heard from Nana you sign very well ? Is it true?

Ohm : Yes Grandpa , He was lead vocalist in his band in our college. And you know what everyone used to drool over him when he starts singing. He is totally different person on stage.

Nanon : It's nothing like that Grandpa.

Mrs.Chailai : Can you sing for us Nanon.

Nanon took his guitar from his room and starts singing and everyone was so mesmerized by Nanon's sweet voice. He completed a song. And grandpa said one more after that one more after that one more Like that Nanon had to sing 6 songs for everyone.

Mr.Channarong : With this sweet voice you can be a great singer, you know what Nana had said me this, one day he wanted to see you as a singer, but why did you took up the Korapat's company CEO position?

Nanon looks at Ohm and says because of him pointing towards Ohm without his sense.

Mr.Channarong : WHAT?

Nanon : No...Nothing.

Mr.Channarong : Hey Nanon, feel free to speak think me as Nana wait I'm your Nana and now spill out every thing. If not I will feel bad.

Nanon : it's simple and common , I was intrested in music I used to learn music on my own , I asked my parents about that they were against it, but it was Nana and Sugerpie who encouraged me in music field but.....

Mr.Channarong : But what continue..

Nanon : But Ohm was perfect in everything in what he does , My dad Started comparing me with him in everything that made me frustrated and I started proving my dad that he is no better than me (a tear escaped from Nanon's eye) and l had to give up on my dream.

Ohm in his mind: So that was the reason why he started hating me, he didn't actually hate me because he wants to but he was forced to.

Mr.Channarong : Come here Nanon, You know what you are just 23 isn't it? Don't cry. You are too young to let this world break you up. Everyday is next chance Nanon think about it. Okay. No matter what we will support you from now on. Okay ! Now give me your teddy hug I missed it.
Nanon hugs Grandpa very tightly.

At night in Nanon's room both sitting on bed.
Ohm : Nanon what grandpa said is true. Why don't you try it again, restart it again?

Nanon : I don't think so. I am already designated to be CEO of Korapat's fashions.
and Nanon Korapat Chiswangdae husband of Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee.

Ohm felt a Pang in his heart when he heard the 2nd statement....somewhere with his concern or without his concern he was also responsible for Nanon's future. He wanted to make it right.

Ohm: Nanon I can help you with this. I can look after your company too.

Nanon: No you are already having a lot of stress looking after both companies in FF's projects I don't want to be a burden to you.

Ohm : Nanon first thing as you have said I am already looking after your company in FF's project it won't be a lot of stress for me to handle your company. Secondly, I am going to become chairman of FF's company anyways so when I become I have to look after both the companies why don't I start doing that right now? It will be like a practice and when you become singer you won't held concerts everyday right? You can come and complete your monthly evaluation and look after designing modifications what do you say? And the last thing, you are not a burden Nanon , You are MY HUSBAND. so give it a try.

Nanon in his mind : Did he said that he is my husband? That to very confidently ?

Nanon : Can I? Can I give it a try ?

Ohm : Hmm. That's what I am saying you.

Nanon stood from his place and said Ohm to get up

Ohm : Huh?

Nanon : I said you to get up.

Ohm stood up and then Nanon hugged him very tightly not letting him go.

Nanon : Thankyou Ohm.

Next day Morning:

Grandma : I have done seafood porridge , beef salad with Watermelon juice. Come all of you and have this.

Grandpa : Seafood porridge that's Ohm's favorite isn't ohm?

Ohm : Yes let's dig in.

Grandma : Oyi first do prayer.
After prayer they all started having their breakfast everyone is drooling over porridge only Nanon is having beef salad.

Grandma: Nanon I made beef salad because I know you love beef. Did you like it ?

Nanon : Yes Grandma it's tasty.

Grandma : why don't you have Porridge it is good have it. Try it , you won't regret.

Nanon takes two spoon of porridge.
Grandma : is it good ?
Nanon : Yes it's tasty.

After sometime Nanon felt nausea and did vomiting , Grand ma and Grandpa were worried. Ohm called doctor. He said it's food poisoning he have seafood allergy. That day and night Ohm took care of Nanon.

Nanon felt Overwhelmingly loved.

Ohm : You would have said it that you have allergy with seafood.

NANON : she made with love it's not good to deny.

Ohm : but still.

Nanon : shu it's fine I'm fine now.

Next day evening they went to shop groceries. Ohm Nanon hade fun.
Ohm took so many popsicle sticks with different flavours.

Nanon : Why you like popsicles that much. Are you a kid ?

Ohm : ofcourse I am...and by the way there is no rule that only kids should have popsicle stick.

Nanon : Whatever.

Ohm : AND YOU WERE HAVING WATERMELON FLAVOURED POPSICLE THE OTHER DAY WHEN WE KIIIII....kissed.

both Ohmnanon avoided the topic and had an embarrassing situation. They were looking here and there but their eyes got locked for a minute. Nanon broke the eye contact and cleared his throat.
They walked out of the market. Ohm had other plans.

Thanks for reading!!
All of you I will update more chapters soon cause I want this story to complete!!
See you in the next chapter.

❤️💚🤗