~Chapter 6~The Journey Begins!~

so this is for more people following! i really don't go by votes but it shows you care, i really look at how many reads i get so 77 reads is awesome! if i can get to 100 reads i would most definately give you all a steamy chapter that i've been working on, if not you gets nothing! mwuahha! yes i am an evil bastard but tuff titties! know that i still love you my Night Children.

Derik’s POV

I was really happy with my new life, I had a great guy, I lived underwater, and not to mention the guy was a prince! You would think that I would be happy with life now,

But I wasn’t.

Something was missing, something told me that I wasn’t done with my life before, something didn’t feel right.

“alright so where did you want to go then?” Hayle’s voice pulled me back from inside my head.

“excuse me?”

“where do you want to go?” he asked again leaning in to kiss me, “just name it and we can go there.”

“well I think I’ll let you choose, I don’t know what kind of things you have around here, so surprise me.” I whispered in his ears, I smiled when he shivered.

“alright,” he held out his hand which I took, “lets go!” he yelled and pulled me with him out the main door towards the city.

**

“what is this place?” I asked looking around the shop, it had a variety of sea animals in cages everywhere making strange sounds, afew even sounding like dogs until I found out that they really were dogs! Well Dogfish is what the lable said on their cage, but whatever!

“I thought you would like a companion to have while down here.” He had something behind his back, “so I got her for you.” He brought out his hands to reveal I small cage that glowed a light blue color.

As I got closer I saw a tiny body inside, a tiny girl with shining blue wings was sleeping on the bottom of the cage wearing a matching blue top and skirt.

                I took the cage and examined her, “what is she?” I asked.

“she is a very rare breed of Fae, she’s an ocean fairy.”

And when he called her that her eyes opened and she yawned, it was so cute. She finally saw me and her wings fluttered as she flew over to the edge of the cage where I was watching her.

I waved and received a shy little wave back.

“what’s your name?” I asked quietly to her.

He eyes widened, “you want to know my name?” she asked as if it was not a question she was asked often, “no one ever asks, they just give their new pet a new name.” she said sadly.

It made me sad, “well I don’t want a pet,” I said and unlocked the cage.

“what are you doing?” she asked.

She flew out and hovered next to my face, “I want a friend, will you be my friend?” I asked holding out y hand to her.

She looked hesitant for a moment before placing her hand on mine, and a shining blue light spread throughout the room making all of the animals go silent and Hayle and I to gasp.

When it died down in the little Fae’s place a light blue egg the size of my head glowed floated, ‘my name is Aquarius.’ An echoing voice said in the Fae’s voice.