~Chapter~13~The Best Of Times and The Worst

OKAY, SO I KNOW NO ONE READS THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM, SO I'LL ASK YOU HERE ;3 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT A BOOK 2!!

ALRIGHT, AND I WANTED TO REWARD YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS! I MEAN 2000?!!! WTH?! I LOVE YOU! 

THANK YOU MY NIGHT CHILDREN, HERE IS CHAPTER 13!!

ps- mitch hewer as Hayle, i was looking through magazines and i found this pic, and i thought, "holy shit! this is Hayle!" and then my friend was like "what?" and i was like, "nothing!" and she said, "whatever." lol, sorry totally hyped on mountain dew.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Derik’s POV

We arrived at the castle after Sharon was done flirting with some guys in town, she was a whore, but I didn’t say that or she will drown trying to kill me.

“Please tell me you live here.” She asked hopefully.

Hayle chuckled and nodded.

“YES! You did good baby brother, you did good!” she screeched in my ear. I laughed at her, I could never get over her overenthusiasm I loved it!

“let’s go!” she commanded trying to pull me and slapping my tail to make me move, my tail didn’t like that I knew it was going to do something stupid If I didn’t get her to stop, so I did what she said.

The guards opened the giant door that led into the foyer, “why the fudge monkeys is there stairs when you can swim to every floor?”

I just shrugged; I wondered that the first time I got here too, never got an answer either.

We all swam into the side door that led to the throne room and to our surprise Raina and..hum…I guess I didn’t know the kings name, well they were sitting there in their thrones and had huge smiles on their faces.

“welcome back!” Raina said coming over to me to and hugging me, “how was your trip? Did you do everything you needed to do?” she asked.

“better.” I held moved aside to let  her see my family with Hayle, “this is my sister Sharon, and my mother Mary.” I introduced them.

“your…sister?”

I nodded, “yes the man who told me she was dead was lying.”

“oh my!” she exclaimed, her jellyfish bottom shuddering with alarm.

“when I went to see my mother my home was in shamble, and the man she married and his son had taken over…they both….” I didn’t really know how to explain it.

“they both raped us.” Sharon said.

“tied us up for two month and left us in there to rot.” My mother finished.

“What!” Rain exclaimed making the room shudder, “what sort of being would do that sort of thing!”

“their names were, Aaron and Richard.” Hayle said.

“Were?” the king asked swimming over to his Suri’s side trying to calm her.

“they are both dead.” Hayle stated.