~Chapter~11~just another day

okay, dont yell at me, i bring a peace offering in the form of a new chapter! well chapters, i plan at least two so be happy i wrote enough to make up for lost time!

i really am sorry for not updating in a while, i just couldnt think of anything so this chapter and the next may be a bit boring, like the chapter says, just another day. :)

Enjoy my Night Children.

 Derik’s POV

Sharon was holding me! she wasn’t dead! She was really here and alive!

I was crying so hard I couldn’t form words at all, so I just let her talk to me.

“it’s alright Derik, I’m here and I’m not going anywhere, not now or ever again.” She whispered.

I gripped her tighter.

“was that really your boyfriend?” she asked trying to get me to talk, but all I could manage was a nod and a small smile, “have you slept with him yet?”

I started to laugh a little, all this time away and that’s the conversation starter?

“yes I have.” I whispered.

“whoa! Was he big?” she asked shaking me slightly, I had stopped crying now, and I slapped her arm.

“that’s non of your business woman!”

We both started laughing and she hugged me, “I missed you, Aaron told me that you committed suicide.”

“right, if you call him throwing me off a cliff at high tide suicide. He told me you did too.” I looked at her straight in the face, “did he really rape you?” I asked her seriously.

She looked away and nodded slightly.

“yeah he did right after I introduced my girlfriend to mom.” I heard pain in her voice.

I felt the heat rush to my face again in anger and I stood to look at Aaron’s dead body, I walked over and begun to kick it repeatedly.

“stop Derik, he’s dead.”

I turned to Sharon, “yeah and it was too good for him.”

 I grabbed her hand and walked out the door and saw Hayle walking down the hallway talking with my mother in hushed tones.

I wanted to tackle him right now, he was my hero, and that made him much more attractive, the way he was holding my mother…. Okay maybe those should be later thoughts.

I rushed to his side and looked at my mother, she smiled as wide as she could with out busting her dried lips open, she reached out a hand and ran it across my face, “I am so sorry I didn’t believe you baby.” She whispered.

I shushed her and told her to sleep that it was all over now.

We walked out of the house, and I saw Richard sprawled on the floor, I rushed over and flipped him feeling his neck for a pulse. I didn’t get any.

I just stood and gave him a good kick too.

I ran back over to my mom who was looking at the body with wide eyes, “it looks like he had a heart attack.” I told her, “I think when he saw me he thought he was finished.” I shrugged, “I guess he was in a way.” And I led the way out to the car.

“where are we going to go?” My mother asked me.

I had an idea and looked to Hayle who nodded to me lie he already made the decision.