~Chapter~16~Sharon & Aqua~

Sharon’s POV(=0 What! What!)

I was dead, I was so dead. I couldn’t feel anything! Oh shit I’m going to see Jesus!....or Satan, most likely the second, I was a bitch and I knew it.

I sighed and floated in the darkness. I guess I lived a good life, you know if you don’t count the rape and abuse for two months, other than that I was good.

Something pulled at my body, almost like a kid trying to pull me to see what they were doing.

Suddenly a bright blue light shone down from above me, and a loud roar sounded. I closed my eyes and waited for it to stop, and when I opened my eyes they grew wide. There standing in the light was a gorgeous dragon, it was completely blue, like the light that shone around it, and two sharp clawed front legs were spread apart like it was ready to use its luminescent blue wings to fly away. It had no back legs, no instead a giant elegant serpentine like tail curled around its body  and ended with a giant see through fin that sparkled like sapphires.

‘do you accept this gift?’ a voice said in my head.                                                                         

I looked right at it, I knew for some weird reason it wasn’t going to hurt me, and its voice sounded so familiar, but I couldn’t place it.

“what gift?” I asked it.

‘the gift of immortality, the gift of knowledge, the gift of wisdom, the gift of healing, and much more await you.’ It said.

“why me? what did I do to deserve this gift?”

‘someone who doesn’t want to live without you, this person wants you to live.’ It bowed its head and looked up at me, almost like it was embarrassed, ‘we can’t live without you.’

My eyes widened, I remember, “Aqua?”

It nodded its head.

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her long neck. She tensed at my touch but quickly relaxed and sighed heavily.

I felt arms wrap around me, and I looked up to see Aqua’s smiling face looking down at me.

“you know I hate that you’re so tall.” I told her.

She just laughed and kissed my head, “deal with it.”

We just stood there for what seemed like forever, “what was this gift you were talking about?” I asked breaking the silence.

She pulled away and looked right in my eyes, “what would you say if I told you, that I could make you part dragon?”

I wasted no freaking time with that one, “Oh, my God! You can do that?”

She nodded, “but only for the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with, will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me?” she asked silently.

I can’t believe she was making the first move, I was supposed to be the bold one! It was just something about Aqua that made me uneasy, no one has ever made me feel that way. I guess that says something huh?

I grabbed her and smacked my lips right onto hers, and kissed her roughly, she was shocked at first and then took control forcing her tongue inside my mouth, I wrapped my tongue around tiny little fangs that I never noticed, and she moaned forcing her tongue farther into my mouth.

We pulled apart breathing hard.

“I can’t wait for us to do that for real.” She breathed.

I gave her a confused look , “what are you talking about?”