Chapter 20

* Violet's pov*

I woke up early this morning because I was craving cheesy bread thank God we had a pizza last night with some cheesy bread. I walked into the kitchen opened up the fridge and grabbed the food and warmed it up in the microwave then sat down at the kitchen table and started eating.

When I just got done eating I just sat there I was in pain I didn't want to get up.

I was still really tired so I just passed out at the kitchen table.

*Wooyoung's pov*

I woke up this morning and didn't see Violet in bed with me so I get out of bed put my slippers on and walk into the kitchen and see her passed out asleep in a chair with her head down in her arms so I decided to pick her up and place her back in bed.

I had to get ready for work, got dressed did what I needed to do and I was off to work

I whispered over to Violet
" I will be home soon don't worry" and Kister on the forehead and left the bedroom then I walked out into the living room my parents were finally awake I told them that I was going to work and Tukey by I on the Violet, then I headed out the front door and I was finally off to work.

I had Jimin and cum and pick me up.

Couple minutes later we finally arrived of course my first thing that I did when I got there was it say hi to Puchi, I gave him fresh food and water and and did that for the rest of the animals.

Work was very very slow today so I just spent the whole day with Pouchi. I took him for a walk, played with him and training him to do tricks.

I got a text from Violet

Violet 💜💍
Hey Oppa, you coming home soon I really miss you 🥺

Wooyoung
Hey baby I will be home soon I promise love you💜

Violet 💜💍
Love you and the baby says I love you too💜

Wooyoung
Love you two both💜

I am just hoping that she is okay and she doesn't have to worry because I will be home soon.

*Violet's pov*

I was bored so I texted Wooyoung because I miss him a lot and I don't want him to run away again.

I need him here to take care of me, I need him so I don't feel lonely. I just feel sad, I just feel depressed all the time.

I finally decided to get up out of bed walked into the kitchen and didn't see Wooyoung's parents they must've went out or something, I guess that means I have a whole house to myself.

I just decided to clean the house and help them out, I cleaned it the whole kitchen scrubbed the floors then I decided to clean The bathroom and then Wooyoung's room.

After that I just decided to sit down and watch some TV but I got a little bored so I decided to text Elle.

Violet
"Hey Elle what's up"

Elle 🌈
"Nothing but I was just going to text you I was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

Violet
"Yes I would love to hang out let's meet up at the mall"

Elle 🌈
"Alright see you there"

I got dressed did my hair did everything I needed to do got my shoes on and headed out the door.

Luckily my car was here still so I drove up to them all.

I walked in where the food court was and saw Elle. Oh I miss just us hanging out it feels like forever since we both have boyfriends now and I am going to have a baby soon just some time to hang out and talk to my girl.

I sat down at a table with her and we just started hanging out and talking about life talking about the baby and talking about when I get to move in to my new house and when we get to start packing and putting stuff in.

"Wooyoung has been pretty busy with the work out lately and I just feel bad for him I just wish that he can spend a little bit more time with me it's really hard for me to do things now since baby is getting bigger" I say

"It's ok girl I will help you when Wooyoung it's not there and plus we need to start hanging out a little bit more since I missed you so much" she says

"Yeah and plus that would be fun to hang out with you more"

"Yes oh and maybe we can plan a baby reveal party soon I've always wanted to do that never really got around to it since San is always over at my place" she says

"Oh yes that kind of party would be fun and by the way how is he?" I asked

"He's good" she says

After of being there for a few hours I decided to go back home to see if Wooyoung was there.

I opened up the front door so his parents walked in to the bedroom put my things down and didn't see him, then I walked into the kitchen where his parents were.

"Hey have you guys seen Wooyoung" I asked

"No I haven't seen him I don't even think he came home yet" Wooyoung's eomma says

I didn't say anything after that I was just a little freaked out I double checked the phone to see what time it is it wasn't late or anything I was just wondering when he would get back because he'll would have been home already.

I decided to text him

Violet
"Oppa when are you coming home you were supposed to be here a half an hour ago where are you I miss you"

I waited a couple minutes and no text back from him I was getting really really worried I hope he didn't decide to run away again because I wouldn't want that and I don't want to stress myself out.

A couple more minutes go by and I hear a car door slam in the driveway I ran out to see who it was and it was Wooyoung.

I started hugging him while he was walking up the driveway and walked in the house.

"Baby I have a surprise for you" he says

"What is it Oppa" I say to him

He didn't say anything he pulled out ice cream from the little bag that he had.

" How did you know that I was craving this" I ask him

"Because I just know" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek

" dinner is ready" Wooyoung's eomma

We all sat down and ate dinner then we ate ice cream we just relaxed in front of a TV eating ice cream this is so relaxing I'm just so happy I can be in Wooyoung's arms again I know he's been pretty stressed out from work but I always know how to calm him down.

It was getting pretty late Wooyoung I already fell asleep I walked in the bedroom and saw him sleeping it was really late so I decided to get some sleep as well.