Chapter 11

*Yunho's pov*

I woke up this morning and I felt weird and I got up and I was hard and I had random thoughts going through my head telling me that I love Violet and I know she was the one that was touching me last night.

I felt really weird thinking about that and I already know that she is dating my best friend Wooyoung and this wasn't the time to be trying to fall for her now I have to hide a secret from her and from Wooyoung when he gets out of jail.

I will be there forfive or if she needs me but I just have to hide it from her I really want to tell her but I can't because I don't want to hurt our friendship and my friendship with Wooyoung.

"Good morning sleeping beauty rise and shine" I say to Violet.

She didn't say anything she got up really fast and ran to the bathroom I literally don't know what's going on but I'm getting really worried about her and she's telling me that she's "fine"

I walked into the kitchen and saw her eomma making breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie" she says to me

"Good morning"

"Where is Violet?" She asks

"In the bathroom, oh and I have something to tell you I know file it's not the one that's telling you this but I'm a little worried she keeps running in the bathroom and throwing up and I keep asking her if she's OK and she says that she's fine I'm just worried about her" I tell her.

She looks at me and worry and runs into the hallway where the bathroom door is and starts yelling.

"Violet are you OK open the door unlock the store right now" she screams and worry.

"Yunho can you reach the key on top of the door frame I can't reach it" before I could give her the key she wasn't there she ran in her room and grabbed something.

I didn't question her at all I gave her the key and she'll knock the door she gave whatever she grabbed from her room to Violet.

"Here pee on this" Violet's eomma says to her, i'm very disgusted at this point but I just want to know if she's OK.

I was freaking out a little bit I just sat down iatthe kitchen table and started eating my breakfast.

When I got done eating my breakfast everything kind of calm down.

"We are just waiting now" Violet's eomma says to me, i'm really confused.

" waiting for what?" I question her

"The pregnancy test" my eyes got bigger when she said that and I was quiet after that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>><>

*Violet's pov*

I was scared if I was pregnant I am right now who the baby daddy would be and he is now here right now and that made me cry.

"It's been 15 minutes it's time to check" my eomma says.

"I'm scared to flip it over and check can you check for me?" I say to her.