Chapter 2

*Violet's POV*
*Flashback*
*Elementary school*

It's been one month after the incident my eomma dropped me off at school and I was so afraid to see them because of what my appa said to me he is really overprotective and I guess he doesn't want me to hang out with them. But I don't wanna listen I kind a have a crush on Wooyoung he's sweet, kind and gentle. Over the last month me and him became really close friends.

I walked in the class with my best friend Elle she's been my best friend since we were babies. I told her everything what happened last month and how I am being treated now.

No sign of Wooyoung and I was getting a little worried I only saw the other boys. I asked the boys where was Wooyoung and they said that he was running late.

I walked back to Elle and didn't say a word and I didn't look at her, I was wait for Wooyoung.

"Violet what's wrong?" Elle asks

I didn't say anything, I just wanted to wait for him, then the boy come up to me. They was walking up to me weird.

"Look who's here" San says walking to the side because Wooyoung was behind him.

I ran up and gave him a hug.

"Hey" he said smiling.

"Hey" I said blushing.

*Recess*

Me and Wooyoung ran away from the boys and Elle, we went on the grass and behind and a tree and started talking. 

" I like you....I know it's weird but when I first saw you I has a crush on you." He said blushing.

"I have a crush on you too" I say blushing.

We was just talking and out of no way he just kissed me on the cheek.

I started blushing even more then Elle and the the boys found us.

"What are you guys doing?" San said

Me and Wooyoung didn't say anything we just looked at each other and then I looked back at them.

" what are you guys doing?" Mingi  said

"We was just chilling and hanging out" Wooyoung said with a weird look on his face.

" can we just play pirates now" Jongho says out of nowhere like he was bored.

" sure we can play pirates" Wooyoung says rolling his eyes.

" go get in my pirate King" I say out of nowhere then I get embarrassed and put my hands over my eyes and slowly back away.

All of the boys started laughing and making fun of Wooyoung. I could see that he was trying to ignore them even Elle was laughing I told her to stop laughing and so she did. Wooyoung just start running until he gets to the farthest tree and then sits down crying.

Knowing me I ran after him and so I did I sat down next to him and I was trying to calm him down then he stops crying and then it got a little weird.

Out of nowhere he kisses me on the lips.

"Wooyoung what was that for" I asked

" I want to show you how much I like you I know it's a little weird but I just wanted to show you I don't know how to do it but I watch my parents do it all the time and I just thought I wanted to give it a try"

I didn't say anything and I thought to myself that I can do it too and so I kissed him back. I didn't really know what love was but just me being happy with him I liked that. I just saw love the real my parents and TV shows that they would watch but I didn't know how it felt. Yes I know I'm young but I really like Wooyoung and he really likes me too but I was thinking maybe as we get older or something maybe we can give it a try.

Wooyoung it's up and wipes tears and walks back over to the group then he starts playing pirates with them he didn't really care if I called him pirate King anymore he actually liked me calling him that then out of Delaware I don't know what happened but the boys it let me and Elle play with them. But I was happy that they finally let us play with them. That's all that I wanted to play with all of my friends together and I'm so happy that the boys change their mind about me playing with them.