Chapter 3

*Violet's POV*
*Flashback*
*Middle school*

We got a little older and we knew what love was kind of...

I had all of my classes with Wooyoung I was surprised that I had all my classes with him. But that's when I noticed that we had to wear school uniform I didn't like them like it was uncomfortable.

My classes
1st period- Science
2nd period- math
3rd period- history
4th period- Music
5th period- PE

I walked to my first class and saw Wooyoung I sat next to him.

"Hey Wooyoung " I say to him

" hey you can just call me Oppa"

"Ok OPPA" I said laughing

After having three classes pass we had lunch I was hanging out with everyone. Wooyoung pulled me off to the side as always. But this time he kissed me and I decided to kiss him back we weren't together yet but I like how much he cares about me. All of a sudden I see San creeping up behind us and says.

" oh so you guys are dating I caught you now I knew it" as he was walking back to the table to tell the others.

Elle already knew so he didn't really care but the other boys were all freaking out and then they started making fun of Wooyoung again.

Mingi ran over to us and ran back like a complete idiot but we all started laughing I don't know why it was just of him running but I don't know why we all started laughing I guess he was trying to help us not get laughed at I think he was trying to help I'm not so sure.

We got done eating our lunch and we still had a little bit a time left so we walked out to the basketball courts and the boys play basketball while me and Elle watched.

"So you and Wooyoung" Elle said it out of nowhere.

" what about us?" I said asking a little scared.

"Are you guys dating"

I didn't say anything and I scooted over away from her a little bit I was a little freaked out but I know I look like we are dating but actually were not you can kind of say it's friends with benefits at this point.

Then I looked over at her and I said
" we are not dating he never asked me out yet"

Elle didn't say anything and just looked at me kind of weird but I just ignored it, I didn't really care what other people thought of us he's my best friend and that's all that matters at this point.

I just don't want anything bad happening to him that's all I am a little worried about him but he's going to ask me out some day just not today or I don't think he's ready yet but I wonder when.

The bell rings and it's time to go back to class I get up and I wait for the boys. Wooyoung walks over to me puts his arm around my shoulders and kisses me on the cheek and then we end up walking to our class all of the boys stared at us and were commenting about us.

" why are they doing this event not together" Mingi said

"I know right" San said

" whatever they are they need to get a room" Hongjoong said

" yeah they do need to get a room but they are not dating yet so I don't know about that but I'm pretty sure they do need a room" Seonghwa said

" whatever they're doing yes they do or maybe they're just doing this to trick us who knows" Jongho said

" how can they be tracking us I mean it looks pretty obvious that they like each other and they did amid it" Yeosang said

" that's true that they did a minute but I wonder when he's going to ask her out that's the main question right there" Yunho said

"0k that's enough stop talking about them let them do whatever they want all right just let it go let them be happy with each other if they are not or they are dating leave them alone" Elle says out of nowhere trying to stop the boys from talking about us. 

We finished our last two classes and it was time to go home. Everyone got picked up except for me and Wooyoung I think our parents were running a little bit late.

All of a sudden he comes over and hugs me and starts to kiss me and I kiss him back. We didn't say anything to each other we were caught up in the moment I felt really happy with him and I just did not want to lose that yeah I know he never asked me out yet but I just like the fact that he liked me back.

Our parents finally came we immediately got off of each other we didn't want them to know anything at all and we end up saying goodbye to each other and getting in our parents cars and drove back home.