Chapter 18

*Elle's pov*

We were driving for 2 hours looking for him and no luck then I finally asked the boys.

"Does anyone know where Wooyoung likes to go? Any favorite places of his?"

"I don't know" San said

"San, baby, DON'T LIE TO ME OR I RIP UP YOUR STUPID ANIMALS AND I WILL BAKE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS LOVE IF YOU GUYS DON'T TELL ME WHERE WOOYOUNG IS!"

"Ok ok will" Mingi says

"He might be at his cousins house" Seonghwa said

"But if he's not there he might be somewhere in his car around the park farther from the house" Jongho said

" he could be in a parking lot in front of the mall or something""  Hongjoong
Said

" well he could be anywhere at this point I mean it's the middle of the night and there's not really that many people outside it's mostly empty but it would be easy to find him" Yeosang said

"Give me the location and we will go to his cousins house first" I say

After driving around we finally got to the location I was afraid to knock on the door but I was brave enough and I did it, the boys came with me and plus I never met his cousin before I don't know what his cousin even looks like either.

The door opened and I see Wooyoung open it.

"GET HIM!" I yelled

The boys just started laughing and I was really confused.

"That's not Wooyoung that's his twin cousin" Mingi said laughing

I was so embarrassed I did not know that he had a twin cousin.

" then where is Wooyoung" I asked

"He is here" Jimin said

I stormed passed him and looked for Wooyoung.

I looked everywhere finally found him and I yelled out "GET HIM!" The boys rushed over with the chains and we tied them up and we rushed him out without saying anything we hurried up and put him in the car and also put duck tape on his mouth.

We drove home as fast as we could but I realized where should we hide him because of Violet?

Well I guess we'll just take them to my house.

We arrived to my house finally the boys it took Wooyoung to my room.

He was laying on the bed all chained up with duct tape still on his mouth and then I took off the duck tape.

"Wooyoung what the hell" I say

"What" he just said nothing else

" what's going on why are you running away, Violet is very upset and worried about you" Mingi said

" oh wow this is what this is about you guys didn't have to chain me up seriously I was going to come back eventually and where is Yunho?" Wooyoung said

" he's at home he was already asleep when we were going to go and get him we didn't want to bother him" I said I was a little worried for a minute now I don't know what to do now I know the truth of why he is not here but I don't want to tell Wooyoung.

After everyone yelled at Wooyoung everyone left and he had to stay here he had to sleep on the floor all chained up.

I didn't feel bad for him at all I mean this is what he deserved for leaving a violet like that but when he comes back Yunho is going to have to straighten up.

Wooyoung was already passed out on the floor so I just decided to turn off the lights and go to sleep.