Chapter 6 

*Violet's pov*

"Wooyoung where are we going?" I said to him and giving him the puppy dog eyes hoping he would tell me.

"No baby girl I can't tell you"

I tried giving him the puppy dog eyes again but this time I didn't say anything to him hoping he would notice hoping he will turn around and tell me know he was busy driving but still I really wanted to know.

" The puppy dog eyes are not gonna work on me right now I'm busy driving you are just gonna have to wait and see" Wooyoung says.

*Wooyoung's pov*

Violet was being so cute giving me puppy dog eyes but it was so hard trying to ignore them she wanted to know where we were going and I told her that it was going to be a surprise.

I wanted to mess with her so I turned on the radio ignoring her and she got mad and turned it off.

" don't be mad at me I was just joking with you we are almost there hold on" I said to her trying to fix what just happened I wouldn't think that she would get mad at me.

Couple minutes after we arrived at our destination she didn't know what was going on but we stopped at a hair salon because she always said that she wanted to die her hair purple her favorite color and so I was going to let her do that knowing her parents wouldn't take her so how about I would, Plus I wanted to dye my hair purple as well.

"Wooyoung what are we doing here?" She says

" well it's a surprise I already have appointment scheduled for both of us" I told her and she had a big smile on her face and she ran in side.

" we have a appointment" I told the lady at the front desk.

They were ready for Violet so she sat down in the chair not knowing what color I told the hairdresser not to tell her what color because I wanted to surprise her and I was sitting in the chair next to her getting the same thing done to my hair.

1 our past and we finally got our hair done I got up out of my chair and I went to her chair and I spun her around so she could see herself in the mirror.

"Oppa I love it and purple is my favorite color you are the best boyfriend ever!" She says getting up out of her chair and gives me a hug.

" no problem babe and your surprise is not over yet."

* Violet's pov*

I was so happy that I finally got my hair dyed my favorite color I've been wanting to diet for a long time but I was always so busy with my parents that I couldn't really focus on the stuff that I wanted to do but I'm so happy that Wooyoung treats me like a princess. 

After I got up and we both walked out and went to the car I get a text message from my appa.

Appa:
Where are you? I'm getting worried about you! Come home immediately!

I didn't want to reply to the text message so I just left him on red. I know he was going to cause problems.

"Oppa we have a problem" I said to him and showed him my phone I showed him the text message but my appa said it to me.

"Not a problem at all don't worry change of plans I am taking you to go see my cousin Jimin"

" I don't think I have met your cousin Jimin before?"

" he's nice and we can spend the night over at his place tonight avoiding your parents I know you want nothing to do with them right now"

"Yeah I want nothing to do with them I don't think I told you this but my appa said that if you came over to the house again he was going to arrest you and I don't want that to happen to you" I said and I started crying.

" come here give me a hug you are going to be all right nothings going to happen to me don't worry" he said pulling me in for a hug and wiping my tears off my face.

We finally got back in the car and you we were going to go to his cousins house. Thank God we are not going back to my house I just don't want him to get arrested.

After a 15 minute drive we finally made it to his cousins house. I saw Jimin waiting for us outside, we got out of the car and Wooyoung introduced me to his cousin.

"Are you sure you guys are cousins?" I say out of nowhere looking at both of them up and down.

" why do you say that?" Jimin asks

"You guys look like you could be twin brothers"

" we get that a lot" Jimin says opening the front door of the house and invite us in.

"Jimin it's been along time since I've seen you, how have you been?" Wooyoung asks Jimin.

" I have been working a lot but I've been good dealing with business as always, but what brings you here w your girlfriend?"

" oh well it's kind of a long story but Violet's appa is a cop and he is trying to arrest me for sneaking around the house"

"Oh my God Wooyoung you haven't changed at all" Jimin says laughing

"Yeah" Wooyoung says

" Violet do you want anything to eat I made some food earlier?" Jimin asks

"No I'm good I ate earlier"

Wooyoung walks in to the spare bedroom and sets his stuff down on the bed. I'm guessing we are going to stay here for a couple of days I don't know how long yet he didn't tell me how many days we were staying here.

It was getting late and it was almost time to go to bed but I guess Wooyoung doesn't want to go to bed.

"Baby girl........."