Chapter 3: Born with Top Class Observation Haki and Swordsmanship talent 3/3

After leaving the Orphanage, El stole an ordinary sword from the small town's weapon shop, used his Observation Haki to go to the forest area of ​​the island, and began a three-year practice.

El originally thought that he was a natural monster like Charlotte Linlin.

Because his appetite has been very large since he was a child, and in the five years he came to this world, he has never eaten enough.

However, when he was five years old, El found that he was not like Charlotte Linlin.

He was born from an ordinary couple, but at the age of five, he did not look like a little giant, he realized that he should be of another type of monster.

Natural monsters also have different characteristics.

Charlotte Linlin body is inherently powerful and invulnerable. At the age of 5, she can break the ribs of the giants with a slap and ignore their sword attack.

Perhaps because of her infinite strength, Charlotte Linlin appetite is so amazing that she becomes a little giant at the age of 5.

On the other hand, El physical development is only a little faster than that of ordinary children, he is not as fast as Charlotte Linlin.

Perhaps due to his normal development, El does not have the characteristics of infinite strength, nor the characteristics of invulnerability, but he has what only few can master Life Return.

In other words, it was born close to the full level of Life Return.

Just like having Innate Observation Haki, and a very strong physique.

To be born with Life Return means being able to control one's own body perfectly since birth.

Moreover, unlike those ordinary life returns, which need to be instilled into the body to control them, El life return do not need to be controlled by consciousness.

When he was a child, El ignored the beating of the supervisor. It was thanks to the natural strengthening of the body of "life return" so that the defensive power of the hit place was raised to the extreme that the body can achieve, just like iron blocks and paper paintings, ignoring Or unloading the power that falls on him.

This feature can be said to be specially created for the "Navy Six Style".

It is also this innate ability to control the body to the extreme that El body can fulfill his terrifying swordsmanship talent at such a young age, making it possible to learn to learn basic swordsmanship a glance.

In addition, no matter how serious the injury is, El can recover quickly by eating like Monkey D Luffy.

Innate Observation Haki and Life return with extremely powerful swordsmanship talent.

Although El traveled to the world of pirates and not having a golden finger like system or something.

However, his innate talent makes it the same as having a golden finger.

If he is in the Navy, he will definitely be at the level of "Admiral" or "fleet admiral" in the future; if he is sent to the CP organization, he can become a Celestial Dragon strongest shield.

If you become a pirate, then his future will be the same existence as four emperors or even stronger.

With three innate talents, El became the king of beasts in that forest at the age of 6.

All animals are his food.

At the age of eight, El finally left the island where he had been by living for eight years... by swimming.