Chapter 35: Nami's Solo Show

"Ahhhh... bastards, Big Brother Arlong won't let you die easily... ah ah ah ah..."

On the beach not far from the port, the Fishmen who was in charge of watching this area became the target of Nami's first battle and revenge.

The result is needless to say...

Although the physique of the Fishmen is ten times that of an ordinary human being, in the first half of the grand line, in front of the almost invincible logia devil fruit, he is just like his big brother Arlong back then in his mouth, facing Kizaru who was a Vice-Admiral of the headquarters back then, there is no resistance at all.

The fishmen being targeted was two meters tall, nearly more than one meter taller than Nami.

However...

Nami just turned her arms into flames and used flames mirror to drown the Fishmen.

The Fishmen was like walking on a sea of ​​fire, his whole body was covered with a thick layer of orange flames, his tall and strong body fell to the ground and kept rolling, and letting out a miserable cry.

"To be able to speak ruthlessly, as expected of a fishmen."

Looking at the Fishmen whose body was gradually exuding a burnt smell, Carina did not have the slightest bit of sympathy but instead joked with a smile on her face.

It is not difficult to see from Carina's reaction that El's cultivation in the past six months has begun to take effect.

You cannot become a strong without seeing blood, and there is no strong persons who do not have blood on their hands.

After the initial bond was established, every time El hunted, the target would be beheaded.

Nami and Carina also became accustomed to it from the initial discomfort.

This habit not only strengthens their psychological endurance but also sublimates their choice.

Under the influence of El, Nami, and Carina views have changed.

If they were still a blank sheet of paper half a year ago, then this blank sheet of paper has now been painted with El's color.

This is why Nami drowned the Fishmen with flames as soon as they met, and Carina looked at the charred Fishmen and laughed out loud.

After completing the achievement of her first kill, the next step is Nami's solo show.

In the coverage area of his Observation Haki, the entire "Arlong Pirates" is under his watch.

They started hunting and burning to death the Fishmen patrolling outside and inside the Cocoyasi Village one by one.

When encountering a lone Fishmen, El asked Nami to do it himself.

If he encounters two Fishmen, El will subdue one of them, read the other's memory by the way, and finally let Nami burn them all to death.

Drowning and burning are among the most painful ways to die in any world.

In order to avenge herself and transform her will, like the female warriors of the Island of Women, who mastered the Armament Haki at a young age, El did not steal her 'experience'.

the four with such a high-profile killing behavior, was inevitably discovered by the villagers of Cocoyasi Village.

"Nami, you..."

The villagers, led by Genzo and Nojiko, soon found the four who were hunting those fishmen.

Looking at Nami, who was covered in orange flames, as if the god of fire had descended, and burned a Fishmen into grilled fish, the villagers of Cocoyasi Village had their worldview refreshed.