Chapter 56: Spear of Elbaf on hand

The time comes on December 29 1510 of the Sea Circle Calendar

After several days of sailing, the ship finally arrived at the little garden of the "Island of Ancient Times".

The reason why it took so long is that even the black market does not have the eternal pose of the little garden, and the four of them can only go to the "Cactus Island" whiskey peak, one of seven different routes that one can travel across through the first half of the Grand Line.

"Look, look. . . . . . . . . . . . . . It's recorded in the book. It's an extinct pterosaur, right?!"

When the ship approached the ancient island, Nami seemed to have discovered something, pulled El's arm, pointed at the sky, and shouted excitedly.

They see that over the ancient island, there was a huge pterosaur, hovering in the air in search of prey on the ground.

"The grand line is truly amazing, there are even islands full of extinct creatures," Carina sighed slightly while standing on the other side of El.

El raised his hand to pat Nami and Carina on the head and instructed them "After the ship docks, Nami you stay on the boat to protect Carina and Kuina, and I will go to the island to get what I want. I will be back soon. Also, even if you are curious about this island, don't just wander around. There are a lot of poisonous insects that are already extinct, that are deemed to be incurable when bitten."

The three girls nodded again and again.

When the ship docked, El untied the thick rope tied to the stern of the ship and pulled up the submerged large wine bottle.

As if holding a hill, El held the wine bottle in one hand and walked slowly towards the depths of the forest on the ancient island.

Looking at his back, Nami sighed slightly:

"It's really convenient to read others' memory, even though it was the first time for Nii-san to enter the Grand Line, but he knew that there are two giants here, as well as the "spear of Elbaf" of the giant kingdom."

"Yeah, I really feel safe with him" Kuina nodded in agreement.

Only Carina glanced at the two girls with a pitying look.

sigh.

Two simple little idiots.

Not counting this island, they have only visited three islands when they entered the Grand Line.

These three islands, among them the town sheltered by the black market and the Cactus Island, they followed El not far away.

On the island separated from them, there is only the Drum Island.

Drum Island is not an island on this route. Nii-san only left for a while. In such a short time, he couldn't possibly read the memories of everyone on Drum Island, right? and after leaving for a while, Nii-san also gets the top paramecia type devil fruit and after they leave Drum Island, he went back to the black market town to buy wine and medicine then went straight to this island.

Even if the person whose memory was read by Nii-san knows the existence of the Giant Kingdom, it is impossible to know that there are two giants on this ancient island, which has no eternal pose even on the black market.

Even if you know that there are two giants here, it is impossible to know the "spear of elbaf", right?

But these, Nii-san knows all about it.

And after landing on Drum Island, he took them to find Dr. Kureha before reading other people's memories.

These acts of El, in Nami and Kuina's eyes, seem quite normal.