Chapter 48: The Future Supreme Master

As soon as the heat flow occurred, it began to spread on his body.

Like boiling water, El's normal body temperature gradually increased at a speed visible to the naked eye as the heat flow spread.

Under his clothes, his skin also began to turn red.

If it continues to rise at this speed, He believes that within a few minutes, He will be like Luffy in second gear, with red skin and white mist all over his body.

Luffy's second gear uses his hands and feet to pump air, thereby accelerating the flow of blood and strengthening his body's strength and speed.

El's current situation is very similar to Luffy's second gear.

It's just that, unlike Luffy's blood acceleration, El is more like the trillions of cells in his body, activated by external forces, bursting with amazing vitality.

sizzle...

At this moment, El didn't have time to feel the change in his body.

One of the three talents that he has, the Life Return, which is close to full level at birth, automatically takes effect again.

The heat flow that was constantly spreading in the body suddenly began to dissipate rapidly.

However, this dissipation was not the nutritional supplement slowly losing effect.

It was El's digestive system, which suddenly changed from a normal person to a gluttonous one, digesting the energy contained in the nutritional supplement in an instant.

As for the price of instant digestion, El's body temperature reached the highest in an instant, and the skin under his clothes seemed to glow red.

The red light just flickered and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

A wisp of white mist emanated from the top of El's head.

In just a few seconds, El's state returned to normal.

Seeing this scene, Dr. Kureha, who was holding the wine bottle, paused slightly while drinking, and her eyes narrowed slightly.

Staring at El, who was feeling the changes in his body, the corners of her lips rose slightly, revealing a playful smile: "...No wonder you have this level of physique at this age, you have already mastered life return"

"It's a pity... he is obviously a master on physical prowess, but he still plays with swords."

Looking at the sword on El's waist, Dr. Kureha couldn't help shaking her head.

However...

Dr. Kureha didn't know El's talent in swordsmanship, otherwise, she would have not this idea.

"...What a powerful effect!"

El didn't seem to hear Dr. Kureha's sigh.

At this time, he was focused on his own body.

After "Life Return" automatically digested the energy of the nutritional supplement, his physique changed significantly.

To describe it with the vocabulary of the gaming world, it is a sudden surge of experience points.

With a few more bottles, El felt that he would definitely be able to level up.

Is this the power of krypton?

It's not that El has not thought about using supplements to improve their physical fitness.

But the three girls are still young, and none of the four of them understand medicine, let alone deal with those things.