Chapter 58: I Hate Your Arrogance!

After mooring the ship in the port, the four-step on the port city of Nanohana.

"It's so hot, as expected of a kingdom in the desert."

As soon as she step out, Carina was hit by strong rays of sunlight.

"Is there? It feels alright." Nami's lips rose slightly.

"Shut up"

Carina rolled her eyes and said, "Don't stand in front of me... you're showing off your devil fruit ability are not you?"

"Hehehe, have I been found out?"

Nami stuck out her tongue and showed a smug smile.

"Let's go, let's buy a cloak first. "

Looking up at the cloudless sky and the sun hanging high, El led the three girls and walked towards a small stall.

After purchasing a map of Nanohana.

The four first went to a shop and bought four cloaks and put it on then they bought another portable kettle filled with fresh water.

Walking around the desserts, it's easy to get lost and without carrying enough water with you in case something happened on the road, you may die because of thirst.

Because without renting camels, people would have to walk a day travel from one city to another.

After buying the cloak and freshwater, the four, as always, opened the most expensive room in the most luxurious hotel in the area and then started to touring Nanohana.

As one of the two cities with the largest visitor, in addition to fishing and transportation, Nanohana is also rich in a variety of perfumes.

Although the three girls do not need to use perfume yet, it does not prevent them from being fascinated by these special products and buying one of the various types of perfume, saying that they will use it in the future.

El didn't stop them either, after all, it wasn't his money being spent.

After buying the perfume, the four continued to wander around, buying the special products of Nanohana or tasting some local delicacies.

Until noon, after putting a lot of things back in the room, the four rented two camels and went to Katorea.

Katorea, the base camp of the rebel army in the manga.

But now, this is still the city of oasis on the right side of the Sandora River, together with Elumalu and Yuba on the left side of the territory, it is called the three oasis cities on the kingdom of Alabasta.

In these three cities, the price of fresh water is very low, far less expensive than in the other three cities.

However, as soon as they arrived at Katorea, the four didn't tour the place but returned in disappointment.

So far behind!

Although with millions of population, the kingdom of Alabasta has become one of the rare superpowers in the world.

However, the lack of resources on Sandy Island has made countless people unable to eat enough, let alone a prosperous economy.

The specialty of Katorea, Nanohana have it too

The four were naturally too lazy to waste time here.

After returning to the Nanohana, the night had already fallen, and the four decided to wait until tomorrow morning before heading to the capital of alabasta, the Alubarna(arbana), to have a look.

Just when the four of them were resting, they didn't know that their whereabouts had already entered the eyes of some people and finally found their next stop is indeed the kingdom of Alabasta.