Chapter 54: Future Combination

"...Three heads and six arms, it sounds pretty cool."

Carina repeat it, then accepted El for naming it for her basing on her current state.

Looking at El in front of her, Carina asked, "Nii-san, do you have anything else to experiment with?"

"No need for now, spit Nami out." El shook his head and smiled.

"Okay..."

*bang!*

Unlike synthesis, which requires eating herself, Carina spit out Nami in a very simple way.

With just a thought, Nami's head and arms on her body turned into a cloud of white smoke and disappeared.

Then Carina opened her mouth again, and spit out Nami, who had no saliva on her body, from the Baku Baku space.

"Finally out, I don't want to enter that space again."

Nami, who came out, stretched her muscles and bones then complained: "Fusing with Carina, although I can control my body, I need Carina's permission, and even if am obviously stronger than Carina. , it turned out that Carina took control of the body."

"This feeling is really disgusting."

"..."

"Three heads and six arms" You have to practice more in the future, you must cultivate a tacit understanding between the three of you in this state, because this trick will be the final card of the three of you. "

After listening to Nami's words, El said slowly: "Just like what I said just now, the "transformation" and "synthesis" of Baku Baku no Mi Fruit can break the rules of the sea, allowing you to share each other's abilities and have a double or even triple devil fruit ability. "

"If it's just ordinary sharing, then I won't urge you to practice this trick."

"But Carina's Baku Baku no Mi Fruit, in addition to "transformation" and "synthesis", also has a crucial ability, that is - "digestion". "

"Kalina's physique has undergone earth-shaking changes. She will never eat less or even surpass me in the future."

"And no matter how much she eats, Carina can digest it as quickly as I do and turn it into her own strength."

"If before this, Carina's physique was the weakest among the four of us, then next, she will surpass you at an incredible speed and leave you far behind."

After a slight pause in his tone, El looked at the three girls with a serious face and seemed to have thought of something, and continued: "physique determines the endurance of those with Devil Fruit abilities."

"Although the nutritional supplement will help you develop in advance, allowing you to achieve several years of results in just one year, the nutritional supplement cannot help you break the physical limitations of girls."

"And after Carina ate the Baku Baku no Mi Fruit, her limit has been broken, and the upper limit of her physique has reached an unknown level."

"This means that Carina will have several, dozens, or even hundreds of times of your physical strength to squander."

"So, as long as you combine with Carina and use the state of "three heads and six arms", you can use Carina's vast physical strength in the future and use your fruit ability recklessly. "

"In addition, you have six hands, three perspectives, and three different fighting consciousnesses... As long as you cultivate a strong tacit understanding, you will be the enemy's nightmare in the future!"

"I see..."

After hearing this, the three Carina girls realized how powerful the "three heads and six arms" were.