Chapter 5: The Plastic Trio

"Yes..."

El deliberately showed a doubtful expression, then nodded and said, "If that's the case, then you can follow me for the time being, I'll take you home."

"Huh?" Nami and Carina were slightly taken aback.

"Eh, what?"

El looked suspicious: "Could it be that you were just lying to me?"

"No no..."

Nami and Carina waved their hands quickly, then they looked at each other and nodded towards El, bowing in tacit understanding:

"Then I'll trouble you, nii-san!"

(do you guys want nii-san?onii-chan? or onii-san? big brother?)

Although due to different characteristics, El does not have the exaggerated body shape of Charlotte Linlin, but he still does not look like an eight-year-old.

The height of 1.45 meters makes him look like eleven or twelve years old.

So, it's no wonder that eight-year-old Nami and Carina would call him nii-san.

"Well, wait for me here."

El nodded in satisfaction and accepted the name nii-san.

Then he told them to wait here before jumping into the sea, swimming into the section of the hull, and pulling out a lifeboat that is necessary for all boats, especially used for first aid or to escape.

On the first day at sea, he met the heroine, as well as the "Phantom Thief" carina who appeared in the "Theatrical Version·Golden City" and none of them exuded an uncomfortable atmosphere. El thought just now, is to recruit them as his companions.

By reading their memory, El already knows the current time, when Nami is eight years old and Luffy is seven years old, which is year 1510 of the Sea Circle Calendar.

There are still ten years before the story begins.

Ten years is a very long time.

A person's life is only a few decades.

Possessing the three major talents that the world gives to El, he has no idea of ​​going to sea until he is a teenager.

Also the darling of the world, Charlotte Linlin became a pirate at the age of six with a bounty of 50 million Berry in that era, and El did not go to sea until he was eight years old, which is actually already late.

At first, El had no idea of ​​recruiting companions.

But now, seeing Nami and Carina who didn't give off an unpleasant smell, El had the idea of ​​forming a fleet.

A person's life is really boring.

During the three years of practice, if he hadn't initially been exposed to extraordinary powers and focused his interest on practicing swordsmanship, El could not endured being alone for three years.

As soon as he went out to sea, he met two companions whom he would not feel disgusted and El would naturally not let them go.

Even in his heart, he thought this was a new gift from the world to him.

Otherwise, how could he meet the heroine of "One Piece" on the first day he went to sea?

After pulling the boat up and pouring out the seawater on the sea, El held his breath and dive again, carrying all the treasures in the treasury up, almost filling the whole boat.

"Treasure, many treasures..."

Looking at the treasures thrown up bag by bag by El, Nami and Carina instantly forgot their fear of this nii-san, and their little beautiful eyes turned into the shape of $, shining brighter than the sun, dazzling golden light.