Chapter 46: The Old Monster

There are many mountains on Drum Island, and there are two ways to go up in the mountain.

One is to climb up by one's own ability, and the other is to pay a sum of money to take the cable car to the top of the mountain.

El and Nami both have the ability to take the other two up the mountain, but with their savings of one billion Belly, they are not willing to suffer this hardship just for a small amount of money.

After giving the payment, the four of them took the cable car to the top of the mountain.

In front of them is a castle that stands on the snow and exudes an ancient atmosphere.

The castle is at least decades, even hundreds of years old.

The owner of the castle is a 129-year-old 'witch'.

More than a hundred years old is nothing to the giants.

But for ordinary humans, even mutant humans like Whitebeard and Charlotte Linlin, it is already too old.

And Dr Kureha not only lived up to 129 years old but even after another ten years, she still looks like the same.

To be able to live to this age, Dr Kureha must have a secret for her longevity.

Maybe it was because she drank the 'drug' made by herself that she was able to live until now.

For more than 100 years, no one knew what the realm of Dr Kureha's medical skills had reached.

But what is certain is that the King of the pirate ship doctor, Crocus, is definitely inferior in front of Kureha.

If she is willing to teach El how to make a nutritional supplement, then this nutritional supplement is definitely the most advanced in the world.

There are three types of doctors on Drum Island. One is that they are not famous enough. They practice in the hospital specially built for doctors in the Drum Kingdom, or they work as ordinary doctors.

The second is a famous doctor who has made a name for himself and now only treats privileged people.

The third is not working in the hospital, but opened a small clinic in other parts of Drum Island, specializing in treating the destined people.

Dr. Kureha is the third type.

Although the name "Witch" is very loud on Drum Island, except for some older generation who are relatively old and really know how amazing the medical skills of "Witch" are, others will not seek treatment from Dr. Kureha.

Because Dr. Kureha had been semi-retired for many years until she was the only doctor left on Drum Island, she would disdain stealing the business of those juniors.

In addition, Dr. Kureha's charges are very high, even more, outrageous than any famous doctors in the hospital.

Therefore, the castle has very little traffic and is very quiet.

dong dong dong...

Coming to the door of the castle, El knocked on the door of the castle.

"...Come in, the door is unlocked."

An old and powerful voice sounded from above the door.

Glancing at the horn-shaped microphone above, El pushed the door directly and then walked towards the aura he felt with observation haki.

On the way, no one came to entertain El.

'Sure enough... It will be one hundred and thirty years old soon, and an old monster who has experienced countless eras, how could she not use observation Haki. '