Chapter 13: Getting Rich

"Um...you-you..."

Inside a room on the top floor of the villa.

The captain of the Saw Blade Pirates, who has been ranked as the top three in the ranking list for two consecutive years, except for the navy and the military of some countries in the East Blue. Facing El, who was holding a sword on the opposite side, swinging the blood off the blade, and putting the sword back in its sheath, did not expect that's this will be how their journey ends.

Being unable to speak a whole sentence, he fell to the ground, and his breath gradually disappeared.

Beside him, there were two unconscious women dressed in sexy clothes.

Because of occupying the territory of non-affiliated countries, the navy did not want to waste too much force fighting against them.

The captain of the Saw Blade Pirates, who had already adapted to the life of occupying the land and being a king, had already been raised to the level of tens of millions of berries because of the strength of his troops, degraded on strength because of his debauchery lifestyle.

In El's eyes, he was no different from the little guy outside.

With just one knife, El killed the big pirate with a bounty of 14 million belly.

The first battle of the bounty hunter's debut was easily completed.

And this battle also announced the beginning of the legend.

By the time Carina and Nami arrived, El had already read the memory of the captain who had just died completely.

"You go out first, the next picture is a bit bloody."

El, who found a piece of cloth from the room, said to Carina and Nami.

"Oh... oh oh!"

Carina and Nami were slightly taken aback.

Immediately glanced at the corpse on the ground, the two girls seemed to have thought of something, their faces turned pale, and then quickly walked out of the room.

"...come in!"

After a while, El's voice came from inside the room.

After the two girls entered, they immediately saw the body, which had been covered with a thick quilt.

In El's hand, he was holding a spherical object that was hugged by a black cloth.

"urghh..."

Realizing that what El was carrying was actually, the two girls' faces suddenly turned purple and blue, and they couldn't help start vomiting.

On the contrary, in the past three years, El, who had already beheaded many beasts, did not feel the disgusting feeling of beheading for the first time.

"Get used to it as soon as possible, there will be more pictures like this in the future."

El didn't comfort the two girls, then walked towards a door and said, "Come with me, pack their treasures, and we'll get out of here."

"Treasure?!"

Hearing these two words, the attention of the two girls was suddenly distracted.

Looking at each other, the two girls tried their best not to look at the things in El's hands, and followed.

After El and the two packed up the Belly and jeweleries hidden in the safe by the captain of the Saw Blade Pirates, El carried a large backpack found in the room and pick up Carina and Nami with both hands.

As for the head of the captain of the Saw Blade Pirates, it was carried by Carina, who had a strong psychological quality and took the initiative to help El share it.