Chapter 43: One Billion Belly

El's actions can be described as resolute.

After El defeated the pirate group, he beheaded the three pirates that had the bounty in front of the three girls, who had already adapted to the scene.

After wrapping the three heads in clothes, El took the three girls to find the ship moored by the pirate's group at the port.

Having read the memory of the pirates and obtaining the necessary information, El no longer holds back to the pirates who are guarding the ship and directly kills them with a slash at their throat.

Just like the "Dragon Slayer" Ryuma and Cavendish's second personality... Any pirate who can't keep up or react with El's speed, faces El's slash there is only one dead end.

The sword-drawn slash like black lightning has become El's magic skill for harvesting trash.

After killing the pirates guarding the ship and emptying the treasure house on the ship, as well as the 'private money' of the pirate captain, the four went on to their next goal.

If it weren't for Nami who didn't have much experience in fighting, El actually wanted to work with Nami to divide the labor and let Nami go to the ships of those pirates to catch their homes while they are gone.

After all, in this era of sailing, flames are really a major killer in naval battles.

To avoid any accidents that Nami will accidentally burn the other party's ship and treasures. El chose to do it himself. After Nami's strength grows and she can better control her power, El will choose to let her join the battle.

In just an hour, El killed three pirate groups, beheaded all their captains and officers, and emptied their treasury and the captain's private money.

Every time El made a move, it was on the street or in a tavern.

His actions quickly spread throughout the town.

When the other pirates heard the news, they were all terrified.

They have just entered grand line, more or less with a trace of fear of the unknown.

El's high-profile hunting suddenly made these pirates think that the bounty hunters on grand line were all so powerful.

Almost without hesitation, they fled the island one by one before El found them.

Many pirates with a lower bounty heard that the pirates with a higher bounty than him were all swept away by bounty hunters, and they even gave up the idea of ​​continuing their adventure and prepared to flee back to their hometown.

Grand line is a really scary place.

After all the targets escaped, El didn't bother to chase them down.

Because the three pirate groups he hunted had already made him rich.

Yes, rich!

If it in East Blue, El might hunt several pirate groups, and the combined harvest would not be comparable to one of the three pirate groups.

Because people like pirates are all guys who have no concept of money.

they are people who like to spend a lot of money and hold banquets almost every day.

If you don't have money, go grab it, and if you have money, you will use it.

For these pirates, they live at the tip of the blade every day, and no one is sure if tomorrow will be their death date.

What do you keep so much money for?

If you have money and don't spend it, you are a fool.

in addition to eating, drinking, and having fun, they spend a lot of money to replenish ammunition and arms after each battle.