Chapter 36: Natural Disaster

"Flame wall"

*Boom!*

As the girl's coquettish voice sounded a circular flame wall suddenly rose up around the Arlong Park.

Creating such a huge wall of flames exhausted Nami's physical strength.

The flame wall, which was transformed with almost all of her physical strength, also achieved a huge effect.

The circular flame wall blocked the entrance and exit of the Arlong Park, and also blocked the back path of the "Arlong Pirates" trying to escape from the swimming pool connected to the sea.

At this time, the Arlong Park was like a volcano, filled with high temperatures.

"No...impossible..."

Inside the flames, the Arlong Pirates, headed by the Arlong and the three cadres, looked at Nami, whose body was covered in flames, there was no usual arrogance on their faces, it was all covered by fear.

Even Arlong himself saw on Nami's body the image that made him extremely frightened, and would wake him up from nightmares every night, making him roar in disbelief: "You have only been out for half a year, how could you become a logia type devil fruit user?!"

In the entire East Blue, no one is more aware of the power and incomprehension of those with natural elements than himself after coming out of the Grand Line.

Because he was one of the pirates who was arrested by Kizaru and thrown into the Impel Down.

The power of the Pika Pika no Mi is still the nightmare of Arlong.

There is no Armament Haki, no sea stone weapon, except for a few fishmen that can use water themselves, they can't touch the body of the natural elements user, let alone defeat their opponent.

And now, under the slaves they rule, there is a natural elements user.

At this moment, Arlong can't wait to travel back to half a year ago and kill himself who threatened Nami to join them and made a contract of 100 million Belly with Nami.

At that time, he should not be greedy for the other party's talent and should strangle this little girl to death.

Unfortunately, this world does not have ifs.

Arlong never thought that the weakest sea area in the world would have an unowned Logia type devil fruit.

And this Logia type devil fruit was accidentally eaten by Nami, who had hated him to his guts.

Now that the surface of the swimming pool are covered in flames, they have no choice but to beg for mercy or fight to the death.

"Nothing is impossible, Arlong, prepare to die!"

Looking at the enemy in front of her, Nam face was full of hideous hatred.

Her adoptive mother was shot to death, it was just more than half a year ago.

Nami would dream about this image countless nights before she met El and be untangled by El's almost doting warm-hearted attack.

Her hatred for Arlongs is at its deepest stage.

"...Escape, compatriots, you guys break through the flame wall and jump into the sea to escape."

Arlong shouted loudly: "She is a natural elements user now, you can't hurt her at all, fighting her will only increase casualties in vain."

"Big Brother Arlong..."

"Listen to Big Brother Arlong, let's escape!"

Looking at Arlong who was completely frightened, the other Fishmens fell into a daze.