Chapter 20: El's Calculation

"So strong, senior is indeed a powerful swordsman!"

El, whose flying slash was forcibly interrupted, looked at Koushirou, who was still holding a sword with one hand and a grinned slightly at the corner of his mouth.

"At your age, I'm still a child who can only wield a bamboo sword." Koushirou shook his head and said.

The tone is that, apart from age, he has nothing to be proud of.

Even Koushirou had no doubt that if he was as young as El, or El was as old as him.

With El's ridiculously powerful swordsmanship talent and his physique, he, a mediocre swordsman, is definitely not El's opponent.

But this world has no ifs.

Although El has the three major talents that the world cares about, of his three talents, the swordsmanship belongs to the fighting and growth category.

moreover, the observation Haki and life return are actually support and growth type talents, and it takes El time and effort to develop.

Just like those 'supermen' who played in the basketball league in previous lives, many people have historical-level talents, but they all need to develop their talents before they can become superstars.

El needs to fully develop his talents before he can stand at the top of the world.

But now, he's still a climber.

And the person standing in front of him is an existence that is infinitely close to the top.

With El's current strength, no matter how hard he tries, he can't be Koushirou's opponent.

clang clang clang...

Although his observation haki has already told him that he cannot defeat Koushirou.

El didn't give up either, but held his swords in both hands and kept attacking Koushirou.

Every attack is tearing the airflow, it's a slash that can easily cut through steel.

It is no exaggeration to say...

Unless it is a capable person, even a fishmen whose physique is ten times stronger than that of a human being will be cut in half by sword when standing in front of El.

Just like before, if El's slash was not blocked, the torn airflow would turn into a flying slash in minutes, flying forward for an unknown number of meters.

It is a pity that Kuina and Zoro did not have the blessing of witnessing the legendary flying slash.

Every slash of El was blocked by Koushirou with ease.

But soon, Koushirou, who had suppressed his strength to the same level as El, suddenly felt a little 'pressure'.

He saw that El's attack speed was getting faster and faster, as if he knew how Koushirou's blade would block his own attack.

As soon as the first slash fell, El had already cooperated with Koushirou's defense, removed the power from the sword, and quickly swung the second slash.

he doesn't know if it's an illusion, the place where El's second knife attack happened to be where Koushirou shows a small flaw that would inevitably occur with one sword in hand.

In this regard, the depths of Koushirou's eyes once again showed a rare look of surprise.

This shock was not because El found his flaws, but because El predicted how he would defend every time.

Such a prediction, does it mean that...

As if to confirm his guess, Koushirou took it seriously.

The invisible haki spread out from his body.