The Owl and the Princess

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eto was in the cabin, doing some rudimentary kagune exercises, like stretching it and forming it into whatever shapes she desired, like a set of arms, a mace, a hammer, a set of arms holding a mace, a hammer, and even arms holding arms. There were other shapes Eto made, making sure she was on top of her skills, but those shapes can be created by your imaginations.

Eto was in the middle of creating some spined tendrils, when a wave of pheromones slammed into her like a Maglev. The One-Eyed Owl's kagune vanished as she stumbled, her concentration broken by the overwhelming scent of lust in the air. The effect the pheromones had on her made her own body react accordingly, with an increased heart rate, the release of hormones and her own pheromones, the breaking of a sweat, and the dilation of her pupils.

She was immediately aware of the dampening of her own underwear.

However, while this dose was the strongest Eto had ever encountered, she was far more experienced with her urges and sexual desires than most anyone on the planet, and therefore was able to focus herself and not get lost in the world of lust. She sniffed the air, getting a better taste for whatever was approaching, and she registered made her tilt her head to the side.

It smelled like her princess, only...like an actual princess, as in a girl.

Eto wasn't entirely sure what to make of this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hot.

There was a burning desire in her body, coursing through her veins, stemming directly from between her legs. It was a burning that demanded attention and release, and while she wanted so desperately to conform to this burning desire, to give into it and give it all her attention, she restrained herself...and instead blitzed through the halls in search of her girlfriend so she could do it for her.

As far as being a real girl went, Persia could say she was enjoying the experience, but by gods was she on fire. She didn't know what Salacia had done to her, or even it was something malicious, or maybe it was just a part of being a girl, but she did know that this burning between her legs felt absolutely divine, and she knew that Eto could make it feel ten times better.

And so she was running to her cabin, kakugan blazing as she was almost fully submersed in a primal state of being. She didn't care if anyone saw her, because she was moving too fast for the human eye to track. She wasn't worried about anything right now; not Romans, not gods, not her father, not Kaneki, not Touka, nothing. Nothing except for getting to Eto so she could take care of this burning in her-what had Salacia called it? Oh, right-her vagina.

Persia came to a screeching halt in front of Eto's door, and didn't even get to knock because said door was thrown open, revealing a half-Ghoul with a blazing red kakugan.

"Why are you so horny all of a sudden? And why are you a girl, with a pussy?"

"Um, my stepmom decided to come visit me, and what's a pussy?"

"Oh, you innocent little cinnamon muffin."

Eto grabbed the sea princess, and yanked her inside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The humans couldn't smell it, obviously, nor could the demigods, but the other two Ghouls, Kaneki and Touka, they could smell it just fine, Persia's arousal. Her female arousal. While confused as to how that was possible, Kaneki was hiding his erection that stemmed from basic biological responses, and Touka had way too much anger coursing through her to be aroused in the slightest.

She was actually being restrained by Kaneki.

"LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING HALF BREED! THAT GREEN-HAIRED BITCH IS FUCKING MY SISTER! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL 'EM BOTH!"