Chpter 10

*********************Chapter 10- Beach house*********************************

One beach house + 4 girls + 4 boys+ One week = ONE BIG MESS

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote please!

                                                **********************

A few hours later we arrived at the beach house, “Harley, get up we’re here.” I said shaking her lightly.

“I’m tired,” She protested keeping her eyes close but sat up.

“Come on, sleeping beauty,” I stated as I cradled her bridal style in my arms.

“Go, up the stairs third door on the right, I got your bags,” Tyler said as I followed Ella into the beach up the stairs and to the third door on the right.  I walked into the room and looked around it was painted a soft blue with different size brown dots boarded the top with a matching bedspread.  I laid Harley on the bed took off her shoes and covered her up before going down to help Tyler, Kenneth , and Josh with the bags.  Once we finished I grabbed Harley and mine bags took them up to our and lay next to Harley falling asleep to the sound of her breathing.

                                                                        ***

“AHHHHHH, A MOUSE!!!!” Harley and I both were jolted awake and ran into the hallway where Alanta was standing screaming.

“Whoa, what’s wrong?” Tyler asked as he an Ella entered the hallway.

“Who screamed,” Holly asked as she and Kenneth joined us in the hall.

“There is a mouse in our room,” Alanta exclaimed.  “I’m not sleeping in there with a mouse.”

“Well how about me and Harley take this room and you and Josh take ours?” I asked.

“Hold up there, I’m not sleeping in a room with a mouse earthier.” Harley stated pointy.

“Well I’m not sharing a bed with Josh, because one we’re both guys and two I hate him, and I know you and you don’t get along.” I said pointing at Harley then Alanta.

“I’m fine sharing a room with Harley as long as there is no mouse,” Alanta declared and even though Harley was shocked she shrugged in agreement.

“And we have cots in the closest for extra people; we could pull those out so you and Josh don’t have to share a bed.” Ella chimed in.

“Okay, whatever,” Josh and I said in unison.

**Harley POV**

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Parker proclaimed giving a quick kiss.

Then I lead Alanta into our room as he and Josh struggled with the cots.  I laid back down on the bed and looked over at Alanta standing awkwardly at the door.  “Well you can come and share the bed, I don’t mind.” I stated clearly as she slowly made it over to the bed and laid down as I turned out the light.  “Goodnight!”

“Harley?” Alanta asked.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Why do you hate me?” She quizzed.

“What?” I question sitting up turning on the light back on.

“Why do you hate?” She repeated sitting up as well.

“Um you slept with my boyfriend.” I stated looking at her in shock.

“You mean that night at his party?” She inquired.