Chapter 9

*********************Chapter 9- In Love******************************

sorry i know it short i promise the next will be longer and eventful!

Hope you enjoy.

Comment and let me know if I should continue with this story… please!

                                                            *******************

**Harley’s POV**

“I don’t think this is idea.” I said crossing my arms refusing to get in the van.

“Come on Har, my parents rented this van so we all can travel together to save money.  Now we got to pick the others.” Elle whined.

“Bad bad idea,” I protested still refusing to get in the van.

“Enough of this,” Tyler said getting out of the van’s driver seat threw me over his shoulder and into the van.  “Get her Parker,” He said as Parker took me from Tyler, holding me around the waist until we got on the main road unable for me to escape.

“Hate you, hate you all,” I huffed sulking.  This morning I woke up with every intention of telling Ella I wasn’t going, but when she woke me she was so excited that I decide I tough it out.

“Oh Harley, Alanta was only allowed to come as long as she didn’t share a room with Josh.  So you’ll be rooming with her and Parker you’ll be rooming with Josh.” Ella said.

“WHAT?” Parker and I screamed scaring Tyler and he swerved a bit causing car to honk at him.

“Kidding, god I didn’t think you react that bad.” She said.

“Don’t do that to us,” I scolded her.

Twenty minute later we pulled up in front of Josh’s house, and piled out of the van, as Josh, Alanta, and a girl named Holly, and a guy named Kenneth, walked out the door to meet us.

“Hey Kenneth,” Parker said.

“Hey man, didn’t know you we’re going,” Kenneth said as they did that guy hug thing.

“You two know each other?” I asked.

“Yeah we we’re real good friends in middle school.  Hey Holly,” Parker said hugging Holly.  “This is my girlfriend Harley.”

“Hi,” I said to Kenneth and Holly trying my hardest not to look back where Josh is loading the luggage in the back of the van.  I grabbed Parker’s hand already feeling a bit better.

“Alright let’s hit the road,” Tyler said as we piled into the van Parker and me sitting in the very back.  Neither Parker nor I talked on the way; we just sat silent holding hands and my head resting on his shoulder. I felt safe and protected with him, I snuggled a little closer to him as he placed a kiss on top of my head and that’s when I knew I had falling in love with Parker James.

**Parker’s POV**

Harley had fallen asleep halfway there; she looks so beautiful even when she slept.  I looked ahead to see Josh looking back at me with a smug look, and I got a bad feeling.  I looked back down a sleeping Harley, and smiled, there is no way I’m losing her.  I’m in love her, I always have been.