Chapter 1

Here the first chapter please comment and let me know what you think.

This song describe Harley and Parker relationship through the story the best Ithink---------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I smile to myself as I walked one block to my friend Ella Ellen’s house.  Ella been my best friend since third grade; it was the first day of school and our teacher had wanted us to draw a picture of what we did over the summer.  Yet I didn't have any crayons so Ella came running up to me, smiled, and said, 'You can share my crayons if you wish.'  Even since then we've been inseparable.  More like sisters rather than best friends, even my parents treat Ella like a daughter and vice verse.  This is why I let myself in without knocking.

"Ella?" I called as I open her front door.

"Upstairs, in my room," I heard her call.

I climbed the stairs and skipped down the hall to Ella's room. "Hey Babe," I said to Ella.  She was standing in front of her full length mirror in her bra and panties holding up several different outfits to her. Ella was about an inch taller than me, with blond hair with light brown highlights that reaches mid back, and great big warm brown eyes with thick lashes.  She is said to be the third prettiest girl in our grade.

 "Sexy flower panties there Ella," I said joking her.

"Shut up, I can't decide what to wear.  What do you think?"   She asked holding up two outfits.  One was a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a V-neck blue top with black lace around the neck line and hem of the shirt.  The other was a black skirt and red low cut top with to gold chains the attached to the shirt that would lie across the breast.

"The skirt will make you look like you have longer legs," I said.

"Okay, is that what you’re wearing?" She questioned me.

"Yeah, what wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my black top that read ICE QUEEN in white letters, and washed out blue jeans as she begun to get dressed.

"Nothing but this is our first day of our senior year; don't you want to make an impression? What happen to all those clothes we bought over the summer, I thought we agreed making this year the best, including a whole new wardrobe." She asked.

"No, you agreed to the new wardrobe and dragged me along forcing me to buy all those clothes for me." I said to her pointing a finger at her.

"Sure you do, here throw this on." She said throwing me the skinny jeans and blue top, and sat at her vanity doing her make up.

"But," I started but stopping knowing not to fight with her and dressed in what she threw me.

"See you look so hot in that," Ella squealed as I looked in her full length mirror and I had to admit I did look good, damn good. “Okay now sit here and I’ll do you hair and make-up."

"El, I don't want to be all dolled up."

"I'll only doll you up enough to make Jackass Josh wish he never cheated on you with that slut."

Josh Arlington.  He stands at six foot, and has short dark blond hair and glowing blue eyes. He is caption of the soccer team and was my boyfriend for a year.  Then at his middle of the summer party that he throws every year I found him in bed with the school slut Alanta.  Alanta has brown hair and light brown eyes, she thin and very pretty.  She said to be the school slut since she slept with about every guy from freshman year up. However she doesn't look the part, I’ve always kind of thought it was just an act until this summer.