Chapter 6 & 7(bonus)

Here Chapter 7 Plus a bonus let me know what you think

*********************************************************************************************

The next two weeks went great Parker and I was on much better terms.  We even begun to hang out outside of school, and it was going well.  At some points it seem like we were in a real relationship and the more time I spent with Parker the more I liked him.

"Good morning," Parker whispered husky into my ear and butterflies awoke woke in my stomach.

"Morning," I said turning to face him as he gave me a small peck on the lips.  I closed my locker and Parker took my books for me.  "So how was your night?" I asked him taking his hand.

"It was well I did my homework. How was yours?" He asked.

"It was alright, I really did nothing." I said shrugging.

"Well we're going have to change that, and go out this weekend. “Parker suggested.

"That sound like a deal." I said.

"Okay well I’m going to go the library for homeroom, so I’ll see you at lunch." Parker said kissed me, handed me my books, walk off.  If I didn't explain before the first hour and a half of school all class have homeroom which is basically study block.  Where we finish homework or study and others work around the school.  Like every Friday Parker works in the library.

"Hey Harley, I have to ask you something." Ella said bouncing up to me, all giddy and excited.

"What?" I asked.

"Well in a few weeks we have a break coming up and it’s also the same week of my eighteenth birthday.  Well my mom and dad rented out beach house for that week and that house can hold about eight people.  And you and Parker must come." She said.

"Of course we'll come.  Who else is coming?" I asked.

"Well me and Tyler, You and Parker, oh and Josh and Alanta," She said turning to walk away.

"What?" I yelled grabbing her arm.

"Look, Josh's birthday is the same week and his parents are paying for half so we're sharing.  He also inviting two of his friends as well." he finished as we entered homeroom.

                                                ********************

I wasn't mad about Josh and Alanta coming I was actually kind of glad.  It is the Perfect place to get Josh jealous with it being on the beach and all.  However every time I thought of Josh I got this small pained feeling for Parker.  Wait, mention Parker where is he.

"Have you guys seen Parker?" I asked Ella and Tyler Sitting down to lunch.