Chapter 3

Okay here chapter 3 hope you enjoy

Please comment and give feedback i really appreciate it

Thanks to my readers

************************Chapter 3 ~ Double Date **********************

“What to wear?” I asked myself, standing in a bathroom and towel on my head staring into my closet.

“Want some help?” my mother asked leaning against the door frame and I nodded.  “What are you guys doing tonight?”

“Dinner at the diner and a movie,” I answered.

“Okay well here this outfit say’s I’m cute but comfortable.” She said after two minutes throwing my a pair of ripped up jeans with rhinestones lining the pockets and down the side with a black tank top along with a sheer white top over then I topped it off with a black half sleeve jacket, and a pair of white flip flops. “You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks mom," I said standing in front of my mirror brushing my hair.

"So how did you and Parker end up dating?" she asked.

"I don't know exactly, he just asked me the first day of school and I accepted."

"I think you two would be really good together, he's always cared for you."

"What? All he's ever done is teasing me, ever since we were little." I asked laughing a bit.

"Exactly, when you little that boys code for I like you," She said laughing walking out of my room.

He doesn't care for me one bit, that’s why we're in this stupid fake relationship.  But yet I couldn't ignore the little ignite I felt when you she said 'he's always cared for you.' I just finished my make up when the door bell rang.  I grabbed my black shoulder bag and raced down the stairs and open the door.  And my mouth dropped; there stood Parker in washed out blue jeans and a white button down shirt and vans.  His hair looked wet like he just got out of the shower, looking like a god from haven.

“Hey, ready to go?" Parker asks smugly as I nodded and waved bye to my parents.  We walked over to his red Honda and he opens my door for me, I slid in and he closed the door.

"Who are you?" I heard a sweet small angel voice say and turn around to see a little girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Harley, who are you sweetie?" I said smiling at her.

"I'm Lily, I’m six," She said sticking out her hand for me to shake.  I laughed at how cute she was and shook her little hand.

"Yes, Harley this is my little sister Lily, and Lily this is Harley.  I have to drop Lily off at the babysitters first." Parker said starting up the car and pulling out of my driveway.  I knew Parker had a little sister but i never really met her, she is so adorable and looks a lot like her mother.  Parker mother was very pretty and kind women, her and my mother were really good friends.  She died about six years ago from cancer.  I remember the funnel, it was the only time Parker seem small and alone to me.  After the funnel he and I sat on the swings in the playground together.  We didn't talk, we didn't swing, and we just sat there in silence.  Parker started to sob slightly and I grabbed his hand and held it tight.  We stayed that way for a long while till his father called him to come home.