Chapter 12

Chapter 12 – Break up

Comment and vote please!

Thank for the support to those who have read and comment I’m glad you’re enjoying my story!

                                                ******************

(Harley’s POV)

All last night Parker, Alanta, And I just hung out in my room, it was nice but I could tell something was off.  Like Parker was show me more affection than usual and Alanta was stayed as close to me as possible.

“So what do you think was off?” Ella asked as we sat on her bed.

“I don’t know, but something was.” I said, it felt so good to just talk to Ella, we haven’t spent much time together since I gotten with Parker.  “I told Parker I loved him last night and he said it back.”

“You’ve been sitting here for half an hour and just now tell me?” She squealed.

“What,” We heard Alanta voice yelling out in the hall.

“You heard me,” Josh had said once we open the door.

“You’re kidding me,” She yelled back when Josh looked over her shoulder straight at me.  Alanta noticed this and also turned and looked at me.

“We’re done,” Josh returned his gaze to Alanta and then stormed off downstairs when Alanta ran to our room slamming the door.

“I’m going to give her some time then go in and see if she’s okay,” I told Ella as we returned to Ella’s room.

                                                            ***

For the nest hour in a half Ella and I just talk and catching up, “Harley, I have to tell you something.” Ella whispered.

“What, Why are we whispering?” I questioned.  Ella looked down and placed her hands on her stomach, “are you?”

“I don’t know Tyler and I were safe, but I’m late.” She replied.

“Oh my, did you think of getting a test, we should go get a test.” I suggest and she agreed yet just as we we’re exiting her room we saw Josh slam Alanta and my room door shut and storm off.  “Maybe we should check on Alanta first.” Ella nodded.

I open the door to the room and my stomach dropped at the sight in front of me; Alanta laying on the bed with Parker on top her making out. A sob caught in my throat when they saw me standing there.  “Now Harley,” Parker started getting up.

“Don’t,” I shout forcibly.

“Harley,” Alanta whined and looked regretful.

“You bitch,” I called her.  “How could you…”  I started clenching my fist with angry.  “After…” then I just snapped lunching at her.  Ella grabbed me around my waist stopping me.  “You told me nothing was going on, that you guys we’re only great friends that you never dated, no feeling but friendship between you two.  How stupid I was to believe you,” I yell full blown bawling now, tears racing down my cheeks, as I struggled against Ella’s grasp.  “I can’t believe you lying…you manipulative…you deceiving slutty whore.” I shouted as her face shattered.

“Harley,” Parker scolded.

“No, you bastard I turned to him.  “You con me into the stupid fake relationship, then make me fall for you, and say you love me, then…” I stopped still struggling against Ella’s hold on me.  “You fucking asshole,” Parker started towards me and I stepped back Ella’s arms still around my waist.  “Let the hell go of me.” I told her as she obeyed and I ran down the stairs and out the front door.

I ran down the beach, my face stings from crying, and my lungs burn from irregular breathing, legs feel like rubber.  Then I stumbled upon a small cave, I collapse inside curling into a fetus position clawing at my chest want to the pain to stop.  I cried even though I had no tears, when I felt someone presence behind me, I sat up and turn to see Josh standing there.  “Josh I really just want to be alone right now.” I said yet he didn’t leave instead he sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me.  I had no strength to fight it so I just let him hold me as I begin to sob again.  It pathetic to cry over something that was fake, but it wasn’t fake, it was real. To me it was real.  I really was head of heels for Parker; I think I’ve always been and was just too angry to admit it which I confused with hatred.  But he doesn’t love me so I maize well get over it. I clam down and turn to face Josh, he looked at me sadly, and I hugged him, since it wasn’t just Parker but Alanta as well.  “You okay?” I asked.

“I should be asking you that question?” Josh whispered.

“No, but I will be.” I tried to sound strong as he smile grabbed my hand and we headed back to the house.  Once we walked into the house we saw everyone sitting in the living room, their head snapped towards us. Just as Alanta and Parker came down the stairs, one look at them and all the pain increased and before thinking I grabbed josh’s shirt and pull him towards me for a kiss.  I let the kiss last for about 20 seconds then broke apart grabbing his hand and pulled him up to his room slamming the door closed.

                                                *******************

There’s the big break up scene!

What do you think!

Any questions for one of the characters?

Hope you enjoying my story!