Chapter 8

Here chapter 8

I changed this chapter a bit

Please comment and let me know if i should continue with it.

************************Chapter 8 ~ Let’s Talk***********************

**Harley’s POV**

Parker and I were lying next to each other on his bed kissing the front of his blue button down shirt un done, the back of my red summer dress unzipped.  One of my arms is around his neck and the other resting on his bare chest, both his hands on my bare back holding me close.  His touch burning my skin, and his soft lips melting against mine, everything around us disappears. My mind clears and my fears and worries are washed away, I feel safe and relaxed, I feel excited and clam and I can’t describe exactly how I feel.

It’s like this every weekend, his dad and my parents decide whose house we’re having dinner that night.  Then after dinner the parents play cards, Lily goes to bed, and I and Parker head up to earthier his or my room and make out, nothing more.

He pulls away and we both take a few minutes for our breathing to return to normal.  Parker leans over me and looks at the time, “You want to take a walk?” he asked getting off the bed.

“It’s one in the morning,” I say.

“I know,” He replies walking into his closet.

“Um sure,” I said as he came out of the closet throwing me his black sweatshirt and a pair of dark blue lounge pants that I believe to be Lily’s, but were a bit too long on her.  I go to his bathroom and change out of my dress and into the clothes he threw me. The pants fit me perfect, since Lily and I are almost the same height and body shape, and his sweatshirt is huge on me but I love it.  It smells of lemon zest, just like him, and even though I’m like drowning in it I feel perfectly safe.

I walk out of the bathroom to see him also changed into sweatpants and shirt putting on his tennis shoes and handed my his slippers that were a bit too big but would work fine.  He then grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs and out the front door as Parker called, “We’re going for a walk, be back soon.” Then we proceed to walk down the sidewalk.

We didn’t talk for a while; we just walked along holding hands.  Soon we came to a small patch of woods and Parker slowly pulled me into the dark woods and down a silver moonlit path.  We the entered a clearing where a little personal park sat in the middle, just beyond the playground there was small white house with half oval windows and a cherry brown wooden door and a balcony. Grape vines and ivy grew up the sides of the house, just to the right stood a huge weeping willow tree, with a wooden swing attached.

“Oh wow,” I said it look like just like out of a fairytale.  “It’s beautiful.”

“Yeah, I found this a couple days after my mother died.  It’s kind of like my happy place; I come to think a lot.” Parker said not looking at me but to the sky.  “Come here.”  He walked over to the tree and climbed up sitting on one of the thick branches, grabbing my hands helping me up to sit beside him.  I sat next to him leaning against him, he kiss the top of my head and ran his fingers through my hair.  I feel content like I wanted to stay like this forever, when suddenly I remembered our deal. I also notice at school that Josh has been watching me like a hawk, its definitely working.

“Parker, who is your ex-girlfriend?” I asked him.

“Alanta,” He whispered softly letting his hand and dropped from my hair.

“Alanta,” I said louder.  “I’m pretending to date you so you can get back Alanta? The girl who is responsible for me losing Josh? The girl, who will pretty mush jump anything that as a pulse? The school slut?” I jumped down out of the tree and starting walking.