Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – The End!

Comment and vote please!

Thank for the support to those who have read and comment I’m glad you’re enjoying my story!

(Harley’s POV)

                                                ********************

The past couple weeks have been a little hectic mom, dads, and I have been talking for weeks about everything and it turns out the week I went to the beach house dad purposed and they we’re just waiting for the right time to tell me.  I was a little pissed that they haven’t told me before but I’m actually okay with it because as I was growing they both treated me as their daughter.  I also brought over Alanta and her mom to meet my mom and dad and we all talk through things.  We all help each other understand what happen and get through it.  I love hanging out with Alanta I’ve always wanted a sister, and now I have one and we become as close as could be in the past few weeks.

Ella and Tyler are doing well together, he even purpose and she said yes, they couldn’t be happier.  Parker and I have been spending a lot of time together and I can’t even begin to explain how much I love him.  He tells me all the time how he’s been in love with me forever, and to tell the truth I think I used to say I hated to cover up that I loved him to in some form of the way.  But whatever it was I can’t imagine my life without him now.  Alanta has even found a new guy who seems like a pretty good guy, and hoping for the best.

At the moment we are sitting around the lunch table, Tyler and Ella are being sickening sweet to each other.  Alanta blushing and giggling in the honeymoon stag with her guy, Parker sitting next to me one arm around my waist, “so with everything that happens lately, how’s life for you?” He whispered.

“Really amazing, I got the best life around,” I said smiling at him and he beamed back at me, and I lean into him kissing him.  I really have to most amazing life.

THE END

So that’s the end!

Sorry I know it’s a short ending.    

Thank of those who have read and left comments I loved hearing from you, it meant the world to me!

Any comments or questions for me and/or the characters are still and always welcome!

Hope you been enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you! 

Please check out my other stories!

Sincerely,

JuneBaby92 (Whittney