Chapter 4

Here chapter 4 hope you enjoy.

Please comment and give feedback ill really appreciate it.

*********************Chapter 4~ Family Fun Day**********************

**Parker POV**

"How was your date last night, son?" My dad asked entering the kitchen with Lily the next morning.

"It was fun; we got pizza and went to see the Amazing Spider man.  It was a very nice night." I said putting some scrambled eggs on three plates for breakfast.

"I thought you would, you know your mother always thought you we're head of heels for that girl." He said eyeing me.

"Dad we just started dating a week ago, I’m not head over heels.  She and I just got a little closer during those family functions at your work and decide to date okay." I said defensively.

"Unhuh," my father said not believing me.  "Why don't you invite her to spend family day with us?" he asked and Lily yelled excitedly.

"It’s family day, we've never had invited anyone to family day," I said.

"Well you don't have to if you don't want to, I just though it be nice thing to do." Dad said reading the newspaper.

"No, I’ll ask her, I’m going to call her right now." I said walking up to my room grabbing my cell.

She picked up after two rings, "Hello," she answered tiredly.

"My dad is inviting you to family day," I said.

"Really?" she asked still sounding tired.

"So do you want to come?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

"Okay, we'll pick you up at ten," I said throwing my phone on my bed see that its eight thirty and decided to take a shower.  I took a ten minute shower, and after trying on many shirts, deciding to wear a plain grey t-shirt with a long sleeve button up blue and white plaid top over buttons undone and dark blue jeans.

"Parker can you tie my ribbon?" Lily asked coming into my room wearing a purple sun dress with a white ribbon around her waist.  "Is Harley coming?" she asked while I tied her ribbon and began to brush her hair.

"Yes, she is," I said.  "Once dad is ready we'll go pick her up.

"Alright you two ready?" Dad asked popping his head in my room not even a minute later.

"Yep," Lily and I both said in unison.

We all piled in the car dad letting me drive and him sitting in the back so I could sit with my girlfriend.  I pulled into Harley driveway seeing her sitting on her front porch, She stood up as I got out of the car, she was wearing a long sleeve white t-shirt with a jean jacket and a light pair of jeans, her hair up in a clip.  She was dress simple but still looked beautiful.  "You ready?" I asked walking up to her taking her hand as she nodded leading her over to the car.

"Harley," Lily said excitedly.

"Hello Lily, Mr. James," Harley said.

"Oh please honey call me John, how you father and mother?" Dad asked.

"Their good, and thanks for inviting me." Harley said as my father nodded and I turned up the radio, as we sat in silence listening to the music as dad every once in a while gave me directions, ending up at a small amusement park.  "What do you think?" my father asked as we got out of the car.

"I've never been to an amusement park," Harley said looking at amazed.

"Really, well the come on," I said as I grabbed one hand and Lily grabbed the other, walking to the entrance as dad brought us each a day pass.