|Three|

------

"Don't you think there's something off about Kuboyasu?" Kaido asked pointing to the quiet purple-haired boy. Saiki frowned trying to show the blue-haired boy about his lack of interest in the gangster. Kaido didn't pay attention to his expression and instead just looked up in thought

"Does he need to poop? He looks kind of concentrated."

"Gross"

"Maybe Kuboyasu is contemplating killing someone!! He does have the face of someone who is contemplating murder. We better be careful Saiki!"

"Highly unlikely... Well... I take that back."

The two teens watched Kuboyasu jump up from his seat with a slight eagerness in his step as he grabbed his bent box and rushed out of the door. Kaido let out a dramatic gasp gripping his shirt where his chest was.

"Could it be!? Kuboyasu has a girlfriend?! Why else would he be so eager! Did you see that lovey-dovey expression on his face?!" Kaido yelled pointing at the door that Kuboyasu had exited. Saiki rolled his eyes at the boy's exaggeration

"That's impossible. We saw him just last week and he wasn't acting like a schoolgirl with a crush. He might just be excited to eat lunch. I know I am. So can you just leave me alone to eat?"

Kaido giggled to himself. He wanted to spy on the boy and maybe even see what girl had stolen his heart. He placed his hand on his forehead which shaded the rest of his face.

"It seems I must find out what sort of enchantment Kuboyasu is under. It's up to me. I will be going, Saiki!" Kaido yelled rushing out the door and leaving the pink-haired boy who rolled his eyes and began to eat his food.

-----

The class seemed to go quiet as they turned their heads when hearing the door open abruptly. Y/n turned her head as well feeling her eyes widen when seeing the cute boy from the weekend. Y/n did say they would become friends but didn't think he would be serious about this. Still, though, it was a nice change of pace for her.
Her teacher looked over at the boy with a confused expression as Kuboyasu smiles when seeing Y/n who waved and stood up making sure to bring her money. She slowly walked to the door flushing at all the unnecessary commentary from the other students. When the two had both left the classroom Kuboyasu noticed the quiet girl gripping a 1,000¥. He smiled seeing this and brought his hand to her shoulder.

"Do you not have any lunch?" He asked the girl who nodded feeling her face heat up from embarrassment.

"I forgot to make my lunch today! My mom usually sleeps in on Mondays so I would make myself something." Y/n explained shortly watching Kuboyasu frown.

"You can split with me. Don't make a habit of eating that junk food every day!" Kuboyasu explained holding up his bento box. Y/n shook her head quickly

"I could never ask you to do that." She muttered as the two entered the back of the school. It was nice and well kept. The grass was so green Y/n contemplated if it was fake. Turns out the principal really cares about the gardens. Kuboyasu sat down on the patch of green grass watching Y/n slowly sit down as well. Kuboyasu smiled taking it as a small silent acceptance of sharing his lunch. He opened the bento revealing his own lunch. Y/n silently admired the neatly organized lunch.

"Did your mom make this?" Y/n asked watching Kuboyasu laugh and shake his head

"Nope. I have to take care of myself. My folks are rarely home anymore. Seems like they've been busy with work!" Kuboyasu smiled not wanting to specify what kind of work. Y/n felt a small bit of pity towards the boy since he seems like he has been very alone lately. No wonder he was so eager to be friends with some girl he just met. Y/n felt her eyes water as she held back a sob.