|Eighteen|

-----
-----

"Those two are totally dating!" Kaido yelled pacing around the house. His hands were gripping a comic about superheroes that he had been reading for the past hour. His eyes redirected to the person her was talking to who gave him a very uninterested expression

"I guess... Why are you in my house again?" Saiki asked picking up his steaming hot cup of coffee.

"I wanted to borrow this comic! I still can't believe you have this. I didn't think you were the type." Kaido smiled staring at the art on the cover of the comic. Saiki rolled his eyes remembering the young little bit who had given him the comic in the first place.

"I'm not the type. Some kid I babysit gave it to me for my birthday." Saiki frowned at the sorry excuse for a birthday present. The blue-haired bot slipped it into his school bag assuming that Saiki wouldn't mind if he kept the comic... He didn't.

"I still can't believe it. And here I thought the two of you were dating." Kaido sighed this time sitting on Saiki's bed almost making Saiki spill his coffee. The psychic glared at the boy who mouthed an apology.

"We're not even dating. Where did you get that idea?" Saiki asked the bluenette placing his cup back onto his table.

"I just assumed you two were a thing since you spent so much time together. And you were glaring daggers at Saiko who showed up at the door." Kaido smirked at Saiki who frowned pushing his face away from his.

"You're being ridiculous. That is just my normal resting face." Saiki tried smacking some sense into the boy. Who instead jumped off of Saiki's bed leaning down to grab his bag

"Saiki. I know you like Y/n. You keep lying to yourself but I'm not sure why. You two would be great for each other." Kaido spoke grabbing his bag and running out of the pink-haired boy's bedroom. Saiki glared at the door where Kaido once stood about 20 seconds ago. He sighed rubbing his head slightly

"You're so annoying." Saiki insulted while drinking his now lukewarm coffee.

----
----

The L/n household had become more vivid than ever before. Saiko and Y/n had become close friends due to having to live together for the time being. They couldn't go anywhere without the other person bumping into them. Not to mention, Saiko slept on the futon in the girl's room during the night. During the day, Saiko would mostly spend his time hanging out on Y/n's bed. She never complained though since they spend most of the time on their phones or watching movies together.
Saiki and the rest of the gang would occasionally come over to mess around by inviting the girl to come with them to eat out or just get away from the boy for the evening. Fortunately, Y/n has not seen a single sign of Kuboyasu. He had not shown up at all when the group hung out.

Y/n sat on the bed with Saiko sprawled out at the end of the mattress looking as if he were about to pass out. She turned off her phone and pulled her earbuds out trying to get more comfortable.

"Saiko," Y/n spoke up. He was quick to look up at her and place his phone on the bedsheets.

"Yes?" He asked getting ready to step off the bed to get into his futon for the night.

"I'm gonna go to school tomorrow. It's the last day." Y/n said. Saiko nodded then yawned slightly getting up from the bed

"Alright. I'll be here then. Your grandma wanted to teach me how to crochet." Saiko reminded the girl about the crochet discussion that he had with the older woman over breakfast.

"I can't wait to spend Christmas with you. It'll be fun." Y/n smiled at the gray-haired teen. His face flushed slightly and with a shaky hand he scratched the back of his head