|Six|

---------

"Lately Y/n has been a lot happier!" The mom spoke washing the dishes while her husband sat on the couch

"That's right! I noticed too! Do you think she has a boyfriend?" The husband looked up in thought

"Oh, dear! How could she not tell us?!" The mother (Tsubaki) exclaimed

"Honey I'm sure she has a good reason for not telling us. This is why we should find out what that reason is! As parents, it's our job to invade our daughter's privacy!" The father (Hiroshi) stood up from his seat as he folded his newspaper. Finding out his daughter's secrets was what he was good at. Tsubaki felt her cheeks flush at how confident her husband was

"You looked so cool when you stood up like that!" Tsubaki cried into her hands watching her husband becoming shy

"Really?!" He asked as they both tiptoed up the stairs towards their daughter's room. They leaned into the door placing their ear up close to the wood. They could hear their daughter's usual small remarks as she talked to herself followed by what seemed to be a male's voice on the other side. Tsubaki gasped as Hiroshi covered her mouth quickly.

"What should I wear? It's just the arcade right?" Y/n wondered to herself. The voice on the other side was a bit laggy as both parents sighed with relief realizing she had been talking on the phone.

"Don't worry Y/n! Anything casual will work!" He spoke as Y/n felt herself becoming nervous about meeting another one of Kuboyasu's friends. He gave no details other than the fact he was intimidating. Y/n sighed feeling complicated when suddenly her door opened quite literally by itself. Her parents fell forward Hiroshi landing on top of Tsubaki who groaned in pain.

"Y/n! You're going out on a date?!" The father asked watching her daughter get embarrassed.

"No! It's just a hangout thing! With a friend." Y/n muttered. Her parents burst into tears at the mention of a friend. Their child had spent most of their childhood alone with nothing but a few acquaintances along the way. After their move from America to Japan when Y/n was just 8 it took a while for the girl to get back on her feet. Learning a new language after still developing her first one was very difficult for the girl as she remained quiet for most of her years.

Luckily. Y/n had finally found someone to stick with her.
The parents cried after recalling their daughter's difficult past.

"So sad... So difficult." Hiroshi cried into his hands

"Are you guys contemplating my past again?!" Y/n yelled feeling more embarrassed.

"Have fun on your hang out Y/n!" Tsubaki yelled as their daughter walked through the two blocking the doorway.

"I already did my homework... So don't worry about my grade!" Y/n exclaimed. The two cheerily followed their daughter down the stairs to the door

"You look beautiful, Y/n!" Tsubaki squealed admiring her daughter's outfit. Y/n's Hiroshi side seemed to shine through as she felt her face flush and she smiled at the compliment

"Thank you," Y/n spoke then left the house not before saying goodbye to her parents.

"Now that Y/n's gone. We should have some fun as well!" Hiroshi spoke up gazing at his wife who nodded in agreement

"Right! I'll make us some sundaes!" Tsubaki cheered quickly followed by her husband who was getting ready to set up the heaters and blanket fort.

"Mom!? How long have you been here?!" Hiroshi screamed from the living room watching the old lady laugh to herself

-----
-----

"Y/n!" Kaido yelled peaking his head into the girl's classroom. Her face flushed when a group of teens stared at her trying to figure out when exactly this girl was in their class. She rushed to the door ignoring her teacher's small proud expression and she harshly shoved the confused blue-haired teen out the door. He stared at the girl who was currently gripping his shirt. She closed the door to her classroom feeling a rush of relief when they had resumed their previous conversation.