|Twenty-five|

------
------

Saiki sat at a cafe with two other fellow psychics he had the misfortune of being associated with. The girl sat in front of her crystal ball and ran her fingers around the glittery and colorful stickers she used to decorate the ball. The boy had been spaced out staring at a teenage girl on the other side of the cafe. She seemed to be drinking her coffee while scrolling through her phone with a very tentative expression.
Saiki glared at the two who seemed to sense the angered psychic and straightened up readying themselves for the pink hatred boys wrath. He simply placed his spoon on top of the coffee jelly and sliced through the dessert before placing the food into his mouth.

"I need your help." He said eventually to the two psychics. Aiura jumped at the opportunity to please the boy and held up her crystal ball.

"Yes, what do you need, Saiki? Money? Luck? Directions to the nearest fast-food restaurants? Love advice?" She asked quickly. Saiki frowned shaking his head.

"Do you need to communicate with a dead soul or something?" Toritsuka asked a little confused.

"I need you to keep an eye on this boy. He almost carelessly told someone I had psychic powers. I don't even know how exactly he knows me." Saiki thought bringing his hand up to his forehead once receiving a small migraine due to him thinking too hard about the boy. He pushed a photo of the boy over to the group. Aiura scratched the back of her head

"I'm not sure about that. Watching an awkward teenage boy is not how I wanna spend my school days." She said feeling worn out simply at the mention of doing such a thing.

"Please. I can't let this rumor spread. You guys could at least confront him about it." Saiki asked once taking another bite from his dessert.

"Sure! We can do that!" Toritsuka agreed without giving it much thought. Aiura scratched the back of her head in thought

"I don't know, Saiki. If Toritsuka and I confront this guy. Wouldn't he find it weird how we knew what he told some random person?" Aiura asked. She didn't see Saiki's pretty irritated expression

"I don't care if it makes me suspicious! Just make sure he doesn't bother Y/n again!" Saiki commanded the two. Toritsuka seemed to perk up at what he said

"You're doing this because Y/n almost found out about your powers?!" Toritsuka yelled with a little bit of excitement in his voice.

"Yes. But I would also prefer he doesn't tell anyone. Tell him to keep it a secret. Or else." Saiki threatened the two who were quick to salute the pink-haired teen.

"Yep! I understand!"

----
----

The next morning, Y/n and Akechi both seemed to be walking to school together. While the blonde-haired boy kept the conversation going he would stare at the girl as of waiting for her input. She would provide the occasional affirmation for Akechi to continue with his story.
Eventually, the conversation came to a halt. And what seemed like the first time in his life, Akechi ran out of things to say. He quietly walked next to the girl making sure to glance at her every minute or two. To which she would respond with a quick smile at the boy as if to assure him that she wasn't going anywhere.

Once the two made it to the school building, Akechi split up from the girl once his shoes were on. Y/n had finished placing her shoes on and was about to close her locker when suddenly it closed for her. She jumped at this then stared at the hand firmly placed on her locker. Looking over she was faced with a dark-skinned teen with blonde locks that seemed to flawlessly rest on her shoulders. The girl seemed to lean closer toward Y/n as if to get a better look at her. Y/n shivered slightly at how close she was and held her breath from the closeness