|Four|

"It seems we have entered the cafe unharmed. I knew casting that protection spell would make us invisible to Dark Reunion. I must make sure Y/n stays safe she can't know the truth." Kaido thought darkly to himself as the two were being seated at their tables. He glared around the surrounding area. This didn't go unnoticed by the quiet girl who curiously gazed around the cafe herself.

"Did someone fart? Is it too cold in here? Why is he looking around like that?" Y/n thought to herself wondering why the boy was being so on edge. The waitress came over and placed the menus down in front of them. Kaido jumped at this and turning to the lady who smiled at the two

"Where did she come from!? Is she apart of dark reunion!?" Kaido nervously thought as the girl kept her small carefree smile holding out her pen and notepad

"What a cute couple~" She squealed in her head

"What can I get for you two today?" She spoke up not knowing the girl was panicking in her head. She forgot what her order was... How could she forget? She rehearsed in her head over a thousand times. Her eyes went wide from the realization. Kaido seemed to pick up on the girl's shy attitude and rose his hand to move the waitress's attention over to him instead.

"I'll have two strawberry shortcakes with a strawberry shake and umm... I'll have the same drink actually," Kaido spoke to the lady who wrote on her notepad.

"You two are a couple correct? Today couples get half off of every purchase!" The lady grinned. Kaido went red while the girl's eyes shimmered at the mention of half-off. She nodded aggressively

"Yes. We're dating!" Y/n spoke eagerly glaring at the waitress who laughed at the small scene of the embarrassed boy in front of the girl.

"Lovely! I'll be right back with your drinks!" She said. Y/n smiled with contentment noticing how red the boy was.

"Oh. Im so sorry. I just didn't want us to pay so much on our first hang out!" Y/n said feeling her confidence before shattering. Kaido waved his hands aggressively.

"No, it wasn't that! I was just caught off guard!" He squeaked watching the girl becoming self-conscious. Kaido had finally realized how much this girl meant to Kuboyasu. Anyone would want to see a shy girl regain her confidence. Kaido felt his face harden as he placed a determined expression on

"I guess it's up to me."

"... What?" Y/n asked wondering why the boy was coming half his face with his hand..the boy flushed in embarrassment and went back to his flustered attitude.

------

The two had left the cafe in nothing but still quiet between them. Kaido was trying to figure out something to say but couldn't bring himself to figure out what exactly to say to a girl. Makeup? No. Maybe women weren't as simple as that. Kaido nervously glanced above him noticing the more yellow and orange hues that colored the sky. The two would be leaving soon and Kaido still hadn't felt any real connection with the girl.
Suddenly Y/n stopped feeling something crunch beneath her feet. She groaned in annoyance hoping nothing would stick to her shoes. She removed her foot to reveal another 5,000¥...? Kaido noticed the yen and smiled

"Woah! You got lucky!" Kaido grinned watching her bend down to grab the cash. Just then a blade shot past the two flying just above the girl's head as it crashed into the window of a tailor shop. Kaido felt himself sweating profusely as the girl stood up again adjusting her shirt. She glanced at the boy's terrified expression.

"Where the hell did that come from?!" Kaido screeched as the store clerk urgently exited their shop checking out the damage. Kaido grabbed the girl's arm dragging her forward as they both escaped the scene.