|Thirteen|

----
----

Y/n stared at the large house near the rich area of town. Her nerves were finally starting to show and she slowly rose her hand towards the doorbell. Once she rang the bell the gate seemed to automatically open revealing the garden. She slowly stepped into the garden clutching Saiko's homework close to her chest. Being in a gigantic house was something she had always wanted to experience. It was thrilling to imagine your life as a rich woman with nothing to do but relax all day. Of course, that was just the naive expectation in her head.

"Saiko has been waiting, Y/n." The maid spoke outside the door. Y/n stared at her calm expression as she opened the huge door motioning for the girl to follow her. Once inside the massive door slowly swung shut creating a dramatic thud. Y/n jumped and rushed towards the maid who seemed to be walking up the stairs with no problem. Y/n studied all the luxurious carpets and paintings hung up on the walls. They seemed to all have a small resemblance to paintings she would commonly see if she decided to skim through the paintings sold online for 3.6 million despite it being just one shade of color. The maid knocked on the door to what would be a large bedroom. A voice peaked from the other side.

"Let her in." The voice spoke. The maid bowed to the girl and then turned on her heel quietly making her way down the steps. Y/n slowly opened the door seeing Saiko tucked tightly into his gigantic bed. He glared at the girl

"You were 4 minutes late." Saiko scolded the girl who nodded feeling a little bit bad. She placed the worksheets on the small table right beside the door

"I hope you get better soon," Y/n spoke up ready to turn around and leave.

"I'm not even sick," Saiko spoke rolling his eyes. He sat up in the bed removing the thick sheets that had been constricting his body. Y/n watched the teen get out of the bed in a little bit of a struggle. He sighed once he made it out and placed his slippers on walking over to the girl.

"Are you hungry?" Saiko asked hoping she would say yes so he can have an excuse for her to fall in love with his riches. The girl looked up in thought then nodded

"I am. Are we going to go out to eat? I only have a little bit of money on me. So uhh we can't go anywhere expensive." Y/n explained motioning to her schoolbag. Saiko stared down at her then leaned forward resting his arm on the wall which had been right beside her head. Y/n stared at the teen a little bit shocked at the sudden action. Saiko smiled at her current state comparing the girl to a deer in headlights.

"We can just eat here. I can get my chefs to make you anything you want. Just name it, and they will make it." Saiko spoke watching Y/n scoot over to the side to get away from his arm. Saiko frowned at how hard she was to convince. Saiko didn't understand why she was so stubborn. The last time he tried seducing a girl with his money she practically threw herself at him.

Everyone can be persuaded by money, that's what Saiko believed. Maybe she sees this incredibly large amount of money as a small amount.
"I see how it is Y/n. That's quite greedy of you. But you'll find out just the amount of power I have!" Saiko thought his face becoming serious.

He snapped his fingers and a couple of chefs entered the room. He stared at the girl expecting her answer.

"You can order whatever you want, Y/n." Saiko reminded watching her face morph into shock. She nervously moved toward Saiko and grabbed his sleeve. She tugged him down towards the girl more. Saiko smiled smugly assuming he would receive a kiss.

"Could I get a fruit tray and maybe some waffles with any sort of puree I can choose from? Oh, and lemonade!" The girl spoke in his ear. Saiko shivered slightly at her hot breath then turned to her maids who all smiled at the teen. He quickly orders the chefs to make Y/n what she wanted and the chefs bowed before both of the left the room returning to its quiet vibe.