·˚𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. ༘༄ ꒰𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘴꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

•°.✩.°•

The boat came to a stop by a small bridge on the shore, and you, Marc, and Layla got out of it.

"This guy's got a lot of friends," Marc said as he helped Layla out of the boat.

"Yeah, and a lot with guns," Layla replied.

You did a double take when you noticed a silhouette of a boat in the distance, which a couple of people on top of it.

You tapped Marc's chest with the back of your hand and nodded at the boat, causing him to look towards it.

Layla noticed that you both weren't following her and walked back towards you, "What is it?" she followed your line of sight to the boat, "Harrow's men keeping tabs?

"High chance of it," you commented.

"I don't know. It could be," Marc muttered.

"Let's go," Layla led you both forward.

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───

You had got a phone call from Kate, her wanting to check in and catch up with you. You had excused yourself and walked forward to tell her that it wasn't the time and you were busy.

Watching you walk away, Marc glanced at Layla, "You like her,"

"What?" Layla stammered, eyes widening for a moment.

"Y/N, I mean,"

"Maybe," she admitted after a couple of seconds, "Do you?"

"'Course," he nodded without a doubt, "Maybe," he trailed, repeating her word, "Both of you, in fact,"

Layla cracked a small smile, "You think she's into women? Into me?" she added somewhat nervously.

"By the way she gazed at you and got all excited to see you at the market, yeah, she's into you,"

"And you're not possessive at all?"

"Not when she's with you," he shook his head, "Maybe it's because I like you both,"

"When she's with Steven, perhaps?" Layla quirked an eyebrow.

Marc didn't answer and walked away, silently giving Layla the answer she already knew.

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───

You three made your way through the massive crowd.

"A little recap of our cover story, maybe?" you thought out loud, taking in your surroundings.

"Remember, your name is Rufino Estrada," Layla told Marc.

"Right," he acknowledged.

"Rufino," You snickered, "That's a good name for a very angry bull,"