·˚𝙞𝙞𝙞. ༘༄ ꒰𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

•°.✩.°•

Steven walked around the village, looking out for the two men that had fired their guns at him so that he could avoid them.

Noticing a familiar figure in the distance, he squinted his eyes and realized that it was you fighting a man after he had punched you square across the jaw.

"Oh, bloody hell," Assuming that you were in need of help, Steven took off towards your direction at once.

"Shh," you silenced the man, before impaling him with the broken half of a glass bottle. You pressed a hand over his mouth to stifle his pained groan and you pushed his body to the ground, blowing the hair out of your face.

"Y/N?"

You froze with wide eyes when you heard Steven call your name in his noticeable accent. Even with your back to him, you could detect the fear and shock in his voice.

"What is the worm doing here?!" Heka questioned in rage.

"The idiot's in control!" Khonshu replied in irritation.

"Huh?" Steven looked around when he heard Khonshu. But when he looked back to where the place you had been standing, you were gone.

─── 。゚☆: *. ☽ .* :゚. ───

You headed into the village, trying to blend in, and pulled the hood of your jacket up.

"Where's Marc?" you whispered to yourself to talk to Heka and Khonshu, recalling how it was Steven who had spoken to you.

"Not in control," Khonshu deadpanned.

You rolled your eyes at his answer, trying to mingle with the crowd that was forming.

"Yes, thank you for your obvious observation," Heka commented sarcastically.

Everyone was whispering and gathered around. Suddenly, they all turned around in the direction where a man was striding over to the front with a cane. They bowed to him in respect as he passed by, as though he was some kind of lifesaver.

"Hello, Y/N," a British accent whispered to you and you turned to see Steven watching the man that walked to the front, "What was it with the man back there?" he sounded worried.

"I'll explain later," you spoke lowly, "For now, we just need to know what the hell he's about to do," you nodded forward at the man in the front.

"Why?"

"I'll explain later,"

"We are here to make the Earth as much like Heaven as possible," the man you knew to be as Arthur Harrow addressed the crowd that had gathered and fanned out around him, "Who'd like to go first?"