·˚𝙞𝙫. ༘༄ ꒰𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

•°.✩.°•

Steven decided to check out the keys of a storage unit he had found hidden under the floor of his apartment. He had gone to several different storage unit buildings, none of them registered under his name or under 'Marc'. Now, Steven was headed to one of the other branches of the storage unit company.

 "Hiya," Steven spoke, walking towards the man at the reception of the building.

"Hi," the man greeted him back.

 "You all right?"

"Yeah,"

"Um, look man, this is like the fifth branch I've been to," Steven started as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, "I'm looking for a storage locker. It's under 'Steven Grant'". And if it's not under 'Steven Grant' it might be under 'Marc'. I don't have a surname, just Marc. Would you have a look for me, if that's alright?"

"Of course, I know you. #43 right? I never forget a face," the man spoke, "Some woman just went there,"

"Woman?" Steven questioned in confusion, "What was her name?"

"Y/N Bishop. She had a key and everything. I've seen her here multiple times with you,"

The man led Steven through the storage room, the entire time, Steven was thinking about why you were here, and how you were involved in all this.

"All right." The man said and when they reached it he unlocked it; you had asked him to lock it before he left.

Steven opened the storage room and was met with your panicked expression, "Y/N, what are you doing here?" he questioned timidly.

You mouthed helplessly, not prepared for a situation like this.

"Do not tell him anything, Y/N," Heka warned you.

"You're not supposed to be here," you told him before you turned to the duffel bag behind you and began rummaging through it.

Steven slowly walked towards you, maintaining distance, "Listen Y/N, I'm really confused— could you please tell me what's going on?"

You ran your hands over your face, walking away from him, "That's up to Marc. I'm not in the place to do it,"

Steven watched you struggle with conflicting opinions and he stepped closer to the bag to take a look.

Inside the bag, he found a gun, several stacks of money as well as Marc's passport.

He put the passport down and continued looking through the stuff, until his eyes fell on the familiar golden beetle, "No way," He whispered, "It's real. It's totally real,"he turned to you, "So it all actually happened? And you were there with me?"

"Yep," You nodded in reply, resting your hands on your hips with a sigh.

The scarab in his hand began to hover in the air and Steven followed its path, "I'd say you are a compass, but you're not pointing north,"