·˚ ༘༄ ꒰𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

☾  ALL RIGHTS GOES TO MARVEL

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS AND PLOT EXCEPT FOR MY OWN

-

☾ This is going to be a Steven Grant AND Marc Spector x fem!reader fic. 'cause they're a package deal;) (And of course, Jake Lockley)

☾And also Layla El-Faouly. So basically, you'll end up in a polyamorous relationship with Marc and Layla <3

☾ The dialogues in Bold and Italics indicate that they are spoken by the Gods.

☾ Each chapter has its warnings, so beware and proceed accordingly.

☾ Some of the fight scenes are very descriptive and graphic. So beware.

☾ In this book, Marc and Layla aren't married. They were just associates who worked together and were close friends.

BACKGROUND INFO

༄ You are Kate Bishop's aunt, Derek Bishop's sister. You secretly worked for S.H.I.E.L.D and during the Battle of New York, when Derek died.

༄ Eleanor wasn't a big fan of your profession, hence, you both didn't really have a strong relationship. It was a decent, civilized one for the sake of maintaining peace.

༄But Kate looked up to you because according to her, you and Clint Barton were colleagues and best friends. Though, in reality, you and Clint were close, but just not as much as Kate thought. 

༄ You knew Clint personally since you were friends with Laura and helped her maintain their family's location as a secret. You, Natasha, and Fury were the only ones who knew the location of the Barton family. You were also pretty close with Natasha.

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───