·˚𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞 ༘༄ ꒰𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘵. 2꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

WARNING: SUICIDE ATTEMPT

•°.✩.°•

You and Marc had entered the funeral service of Roro. Wendy was in the middle of the room on a chair, zoning out her surroundings. Her usual kind, pleasant demeanor was gone.

"Hey, Steven,"

You turned when Marc addressed him and saw Steven at the foot of the stairs, drenching from head to toe as he shivered. Drops of water dripped down his clothes and he was shivering as he watched Elias comfort Wendy.

"I want my RoRo back," Wendy uttered in a broken voice, "I want him back,"

Steven heard footsteps and turned to see younger versions of Y/N, Marcus, and Marc, dressed in black formals. Y/N and Marcus remained at the head of the stairs nervously.

"What are you doing here? Hmm?" Wendy snarled at his son.

"Come on, buddy," Marc tried to usher Steven away.

"You were supposed to keep him safe!" she shouted.

Steven gasped lowly because he felt as though Wendy was accusing him, given that he was standing in front of young Marc.

"Steven, let's go," you stepped forward, unable to relive this memory all over again.

"You let him drown," Wendy growled, "This is all your fault! This is all your fault!"

"Hey, Steven. Come here. Come here!" Marc hollered when Steven followed the kids up the stairs, "Stop, stop! Don't go up there! Stop!"

Elias called to the room above, "Wendy? Wendy, come on, please. Wendy, please," he tried again, "We're just about to blow out the candles now,"

"She's not coming," Marc sighed. You pursed your lips and Marcus settled on the chair next to you.

"Your mother's not feeling well, Marc," Elias replied, "We'll do it just us this year. Without Mom, Okay?"

Marc blew out the candles sadly, but one of them was still alight, so you and Marcus blew it at the same time.

"Steven!"

Steven heard Marc call after him and you were also getting closer to him. So he hurried up the next set of stairs.

Young versions of you, Marc, and Marcus were all sitting on the floor in the living room.

Steven watched as Marcus held out three cerulean pendants into view. 

"Got this for all of us," Marcus told eagerly, "I bought it from the gift shop of the museum I was visiting. And it's for all genders, Marc. It's not girly," he added.

"Thanks, man," Marc accepted it when he was handed and looked down at it in awe.

"Pretty," you mumbled, feeling the pendant between your fingers.