Small Reassurances [S1]

It's been a day since he woke up after realizing that he was Blaine Ashdown, the psychotic twin brother of one of the protagonists Maxwell Ashdown, in the novel 'Tales of a Commoner Princess'. Deciding to forgo Blaine's name for now and on for the sake of simplicity, Blaine slowly adapted to his luxury life.

The only thing that would've made it better was if he could see his sister, Nora.

But Yena, (which he now knew wasn't Yara after quite the scolding) gave him a visit to help settle his nerves, and he's ready to let go although with some minor feelings of bittersweetness.

(FLASHBACK)

After passing out due to pure shock after finding out that he was Blaine Ashdown, he found himself back in the dreamy realm where he first died as Trevor Scott once more. Feeling the familiar soft, but sturdy clouds beneath him, Blaine shot up onto his first swiftly and began yelling out for Yena.

"Oi Yara!"

"Yara?! Hey, we need to fucking talk!"

"HELLO?!"

Blaine got ready to yell out once more when a quick flash happened behind him, and he whipped around to see the very person he was looking for. He scowled and proceeded to stomp his way to her, glaring at her human form. He didn't give a shit if she was some god or not, he had some words ready for her.

Yena looked back in slight amusement, it wasn't often that someone was this fearless in her presence. She quite liked his spunk.

"How can I help you, Trev- Oh dear excuse me, Blaine."

Blaine gritted his teeth, "What the hell is this? I said that I wanted to go back to my world, not to this—this book."

"I told you although I had power, I warned it may not work as you intended."

Blaine let out a curse and ran a hand through his new hair. It was rather long for his taste, reaching a little bit below his shoulders. Blaine took a mental note to find a hair tie, to at least get it out the way for convenience.

"Well let's do it again, I don't care how many tries it takes, I'm going back to raise my sister."

Yena didn't respond to Blaine, causing him to turn around with slight suspicion. He was expecting another half-assed answer from her, but found her staring down at something instead. He couldn't stop his curiosity and eventually walked over to see what she was looking at so intently.

What he saw almost knocked the wind out of him.

In the clouds, there was a small image that seemed to look like a projected tv built within. It was playing something, and as Blaine got closer, he realized that he was watching his sister play around with some random kids on the playground. Blaine sucked in a harsh breath, and immediately looked at Yena in confusion. Yena gave a soft smile,

"You're watching her life, you know."

Blaine looked at her astonished as he turned back, watching intently as she moved about. Slowly the images started to change, and she was growing older. Different life experiences flashed as he saw her grow to be what appeared to be a formidable woman, just like he wanted. Blaine blinked back tears, and looked down at the ground. Yena patted his shoulder.

"That's her future. She grows to become quite the capable woman, all thanks to her beloved brother who raised her in her crucial early moments with love. When you passed, she landed in the hands of a loving couple, but she never forgot her big brother."