Murky Waters [S1]

Blaine sprawled on his bed as he organized the information he gathered for the last couple of days. When he was informed that the academy would be closed for a couple more days due to an undisclosed incident that had no relation to his fight, he secretly whooped and hollered in happiness. He was dreading going back to school, not because of the schoolwork but, because of the people.

And the plot of the story, of course.

Plus, it's important for a noble to know this information beforehand, and since Blaine had slight memory loss (that's what he's been thinking to call his sudden transmigration, a decent excuse right?), he must familiarize himself with the information once more.

The country that Blaine now lived in was called Asnos.

The school, which he already knew, was called Asken Academy, and was located in Asken. Asken is the capital of Asnos, and home of the Imperial Raignar Family. It's located in the center of Asnos.

Next, there are four separate regions that are ran by the four great Dukes. In the North, the land is called Oberon, where Duke Callum Worchestor and his family reign. Oberon is said to be a chilling place, very fitting for its ruler.

In the South, it is called Hadria, and as one expected, it is the opposite of Oberon. Warm and humid, it is watched over by Duke James Holtridge and his family. They were responsible for a very large portion of agriculture for the entire country.

Towards the West, Lueliel is a little bit more mysterious due to the mountains that protect it. It was ruled by Duke David Dawstein and his family, but not much is known other than scientists enjoy spending time there. It is known as the City of Minerals and Ores, due to its surroundings.

Lastly, there was the land where Blaine lives. The land of the East, Faskus. It's considered to be the second busiest land after Asken, due to it's access to the ports. Many upcoming entrepreneurs start their lives here, but what makes Faskus so popular isn't just its daytime activites.

The night life in Faskus compares to no other, where the real businesses come to live. One would find all walks of nature in the streets, handling business. It is a rumor that Duke Tyrian Yestbrow and his family are actually the heads of the nightlife, rather than the daytime business. Blaine didn't know if that was true or not, but he's a bit curious to find out.

He did remember the Yestbrow family being something different compared to the rest.

A knock on the door alerted Blaine, who simply replied, "Come in."

Keegan strolled inside, with another man walking in behind him earnestly. Blaine looked at him curiously, taking in his appearance. He had messy brown hair and orange eyes, and he appeared to be a knight by his uniform. He caught Blaine's eyesight, and smiled brightly. Blaine blinked, well that was a new reaction.

"Blaine! Oh mate, I thought you were gonna start a riot with being put in isolation again, but here you are laying on your bed like it was nothing! I guess I shouldn't have been worried but I really was seeing how I saw what happened, and I just wanted to uh, s-say thanks and I—-"

Blaine held up a hand and rubbed his temple, great heavens did this man talk fast. He seemed genuine, however, and that's when Blaine knew who this man was. The only person who seemed to have given him some worth, Robbie Day. It was said by gossiping servants that the reason for his probation was that he fought students, some suspected for his personal-knight Robbie Day. They alluded to it with a romantic context and Blaine squinted his eyes at Robbie.

Robbie sat there, mouth clamped, wide eyes blinking as he awaited Blaine's response.

...nah.

"I'm doin' alright, Robbie... and you?"