(Updated!) Unfold [S2]

Updated 06/30: MAJOR CHANGES TO WALKER'S POV. The removal of Lerker's voices in his mind as there has been a major change to Walker's upcoming issues. Instead of him having a talk with himself, he just feels as aggressive as the rest of the student but it's putting a twist to his personality as well.

Minor grammatical and sentences reworks 

-- -- -- -- --

Being an essentially immortal entity meant that time was relevant as it was irrelevant. Just as it can apply to humanity, years for gods can feel as if it went by like a flash or as slow as molasses. It's a bit of an incredulous application to be applied to gods, however.

Humans live to about 70-80 years on average.

Gods live for eons.

Yet this type of humane feeling is what Kathan was feeling as he sighed in his seat, viewing the entities of "the Absolutes" and some others arguing over the life and impact of a single person.

Blaine Nicolai Ashdown.

It's been over a year since they've started this meeting. The Being of Love had already practically declared Martial Ode (war) pretty much immediately which was amusing to Kathan if he was being honest. It was always fun to see Halia worked up so much and easily, they haven't changed much ever since the aftermath of the Age of Zeal. A gentle soul to a firecracker.

Halia always made things intriguing.

In Kathan's honest opinion however, the biggest surprises were to see Cyrain and Yena on opposite sides on matters that should've been flipped in the first-place judging by their nature. 

Blaine's soul leading him to Yena and not Cyrain or even Baladan wasn't something that has ever been heard of.

Kathan wondered if it was the old three fated hags doing. Or perhaps it was destiny, one of the few things even the Infinites didn't have much control over. Regardless, it's been quite the year with the back-and-forth comments and revelations.

Baladan "confessing" that he had a son. Kathan was proud of that input, he wasn't going to let the argument be completely one sided. Where was the fun in that?

Blaine Ashdown and Walker Holtridge having an interesting love bond thingy. Kathan didn't really care too much about it, but the others did. It was whatever, even love can be a nightmare to some. It was up to fate for how their love played out and whether Kathan's nightmarish essence would be called.

Cyrain agreement with Baladan in the deletion of Blaine Ashdown's existence. Kathan wanted to roll his eyes the moment that alliance happened, where was the fun in playing it safe? So what if the world could be potentially thrown into chaos? At least that'd be interesting.

For now, it was just Kathan, Kanasu, and Gunnar who haven't voted yet as the vote count was 2-2.

Yena and Halia for Blaine's survival.

Cyrain and Baladan for Blaine's demise.

"—he's entire too aggressive and lacks control of the increased magical mana and prowess that is blessed to him—", Baladan slammed his fist on the table let out a small shockwave of power.

Kathan just boredly waved his hand as he slouched and listened to Yena's retort with his eyes closed. He's heard the "too-powerful" argument for far too long in this debate and Kathan was sure that there were other humans out there that used the powers that were blessed to them for devious deeds. Trevor Blaine hasn't even done anything totally wrong yet, beside being somewhat involved in the death of Ryker Holtridge due to his presence effecting the fate of this universe.