Special: Asken University

hey guys!

while we're working on the next major arc of blaine's story codename: "Plunge into the World of the Damned";

it just so happened that today was blaine and maxwell's birthday!

did you know that this could've been a college au story? @Siimplyred and I had entertained the thought for a couple of days during the beginning stages of making TMSS but scratched it off. 

while the world of Asnos is still canon, we thought it'd be cool to showcase some compositions in an alternative universe where there's no magic except not failing their courses.

there is no particular chronological order, just random ideas.

----

~Composition One~

0-0-0-0-0

Walker let out a yawn as a loud noise sounded through the medium sized bedroom, which essentially woke him up. When another muffled crash sounded through the room, Walker couldn't help but to groan in annoyance as he sat up to stretch a bit in the bed. He was wearing a shirt that was slightly too big on him and some briefs that were rolled up rather snug against his hip.

Why was that important?

Well, a rather devious hand was trying to worm its way underneath and Walker didn't even hesitate to smack it. "Don't even think about it."

Blaine tiredly pouted before rolling over onto his stomach and throws an arm around Walker's waist but had enough force to restrict his movements.

A beady eyed, unusually messy and groggy redhead narrowed his eyes at his lover, but Blaine just gave a small smirk and pulled his body back towards him. "Where're ya goin'?"

"To work. I do have student council business to attend to, you know. And I'm not even supposed to be in this damn frat house to begin with."

Blaine opened his mouth to retort but a much louder crash sounded through the house this time and Walker merely raised an eyebrow that told all. Blaine let out a loud, irritated sigh because he totally was going to try and woo Walker into morning sex but now, he has to take care of the brats' downstairs.

And thus the both of them get up out of the bed and get ready. Walker had attempted to wear the clothes he wore yesterday but Blaine didn't let him as he quickly swooped them up and dumped it into his own hamper with the rest of his dirty laundry.

"Now what was the point of that."

"I won't let you walk outta here wearing the clothes you wore yesterday. You're not a fuckin' cheap whore or a one-time thing." Blaine said with a shrug and gestured towards his closet that was filled with hoodies, plain tshirts, and sweatshirts. Walker rolled his eyes but couldn't help the small smile that came over him as he bit his lip. He secretly loved taking Blaine's clothes, they always fit nicely and they smelt like him.

"Good to know." Walker mused. "But don't think I don't know your true agenda."

"Eh?"

"You just like seeing me in your clothes." Walker teased. Blaine whipped around and quickly backed Walker into the wall with such speed that had Walker speechless. He instinctively pressed his hands against Blaine's chest as Blaine's eyes savagely checked Walker out, boxing Walker in this one forearm and using his other hand to trail up and down his body lightly. Walker shivered.

"If it was up to me, I'd definitely would fuckin' rather see you without any."

Walker moved one of his hands to the back of Blaine's neck and kissed him hard, he couldn't help himself. Blaine always tested his deepest desires, always tested his restraints. They would have definitely tested more too, even at the cost of Walker being late but that was alright. He was a motherfucking Student President of Asken University, he can show up late to one meeting.