The possibility

****Sonny's POV****

I felt guilty for leaving Mia at a place like that, where the kids are pretty much Orphans and had no one, it was a nice place and I was glad I got to see where we've sent kids in the past

"Carisi."
Olivia said

"Yeah, sorry."
I said

"She's going to be fine."
Olivia smiled

"Yeah."
I said

"Do you think we could visit her? Just so she knows she's not completely alone?"
Amanda spoke up

"I wouldn't see why not. Michelle said the first few weeks they don't arrange for visits so the kids can adjust, so more than likely we wouldn't get to see her until we take her to get her splint and cast off since it's evidence and part of the investigation."
Olivia said

I was encouraged to hear that because I definitely hoped to see Mia again.

***((later that night))***

Amanda and I was sitting eating dinner

"I felt bad we left Mia at that place...I know it's safe, nice, she'll get help and she'll grow there but it just made me feel sad knowing she don't have a family, every kid should have a family."
Amanda said

I Almost spit my food out

"Yeah, I felt the same thing."
I said

"I want to go visit her Sonny when she can have visits, I really want to know what she's about and like, I feel like there's something there. I seen the way she was with you, I love kids and you love kids."
Amanda said

"What are you saying?"
I asked

"Do you think maybe we could look into fostering her or something when she's able to get discharged or however that works?"
Amanda asked

"Woah, really? Are you sure?"
I asked

"Yeah, she just feels like she's that missing piece. I know that we just met her, but she's a daughter who needs a mom and dad."
Amanda said

"Wow great minds think alike."
I said

"I'm serious, it's scary it's new but I want to talk to Liv about it."
Amanda said

"I think it must be meant to be because the day I saw her, something was different."
I said

****Mia's POV****

Friday
2nd week of august
Day 5 of me being here

It has been interesting so far, Mrs Grayson or Michelle-has been like my mentor, therapist, teacher, she's everything.
Each kid is assigned a person and she's been wonderful.
I haven't made any friends yet, Simply because I've not spoken still, I'm starting to feel safe but just not ready to talk yet I have to make sure it's safe.

In therapy she's been having me do art therapy since I'm not speaking, but I guess my art has told her stuff she needs to know and how to help me, I'm starting to feel lighter.
Mrs Grayson got it worked out for me to go my homework here from PCA and she's been my teacher, I really miss Timothy but he's sent her messages for me and it's meant a lot.
I wondered how Victoria was doing.

My face is starting to clear up more, it looks worse right now since the color of the bruising is changing but my eye is open completely and not swollen shut like it was, my body was starting To feel better too.
I haven't heard anything On my dad, which I don't care too. It's been nice not being a punching bag for a whole week and that's been the first time since I was 8 years old.