Part 2 Chapter 5

"So when do you guys leave for Fiji?" All four women and a baby stood on the curb of the restaurant waiting fo their cars.

"Next week and I can't wait for Chaeyoung to be in nothing but a bikini for week." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and slapped Jisoo's chest. "Anyways, thanks again for letting us use your jet Lis, we really appreciate it. Right Jisoo?"

"Right, thanks again Lisa. Even though we could've bought tickets."

"It's not a problem, anything for my sister." Lisa and Chaeyoung smile at each other. "Miss Manoban your car is here."

Lisa nodded at the valet. "Ok well I will see you guys next time you decide to come up to Portland. Chaeyoung you know there are Trailblazer season tickets with your name on."

"I can't wait. I expect a championship this year." They hugged for what felt like an eternity. Ever since Lisa was drafted her and Chaeyoung went from seeing each everyday to every couple of months. Now all they get is the occasional FaceTime call every week to see how each other is doing.

"Ok let's go Lily." Lisa put Lily in her car seat then opened the passenger door for Jennie who had been quite ever since Nichkhun left. "Jennie?" Jennie looked up at Lisa who had a slight smile on her face.

"I'm ready. Congrats again guys, I'm so happy for you both." Jennie gave a quick hug to Chaeyoung and Jisoo before grabbing Lisa's hand and getting into the car. Lisa pulled out onto the busy road right into traffic.

"So what's next?" Jennie asked Lisa while she focused on the road. "Well I know Lily wanted to go to Disneyland before we head back to Portland tonight."

Hearing that Lily's head popped up from the back seat. "Oh can we daddy please? Please please please????" Lisa smiled at Lily through the rearview mirror.

"Only if Jennie comes." Lisa looked over at Jennie. "I'd love to go."

"YEEEEEESSSS!!!!" Lily cheered from the backseat. "Can we get matching ears please dad??"

"Of course. Well we got an hour drive ahead of us so Lily take a nap."

"But dad..."

"Nope, close your eyes and go to sleep."

"Fine." Lily pouted but listen to Lisa and was out like a light five minutes later.

"Should we talk about what's going to happen with you and Nichkhun?"

"I think I need to just give him some time to cool off and then maybe therapy." Jennie played with her hands in her lap. "You can't be serious. You really want to stay with that prick after what he did to you?"

"Lisa you don't get it." Jennie sunk into her chair. "What don't I get Jennie?!" Lisa slammed her fist on the steering wheel causing Jennie to jump. "Sorry."

"It's ok. Nichkhun has been one of the only constant in my life for the past four years. He was drunk last night and got the carpet ripped out from under him finding out that the person he's engaged to and loves is already married. He has a right to be upset."

"You're right but that doesn't give him the right to put his hands on you."

"People do crazy things when they're drunk."

There was silence for awhile before either of them spoke again.

"It wasn't crazy..." Lisa paused. "It wasn't crazy getting married to you at least on my part. I loved you, Jennie. I still love you and I would marry you again in a heart beat."

"This is why we didn't work out five years ago and why it's not going to work out now because you can't take no for an answer."

"You know that's not true..."